Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Pet commands might be a decent set of PAs for tech based slicer or whip, as Sega seems to like leaving tech weapons without unique PAs for the most part. Or the pet could be all skill tree hotbar controls, "attack my target", "attack closest target", "draw aggro" etc all from skill tree.

If this is going to be the only hybrid without a striking element, and stances are melee classes' hat, then maybe we won't have zero stance, charge stance or standing stance. Maybe the tree will all be pet and weapon boosters with a couple of conditional multipliers.

Which of course leaves room for needles and needle special bullets. Have the faith, Guntecher isn't dead yet.

Most likely it'll work like any other game where you summon the pet and it works besides you, and your subpalette gets over run with active skills that make the pet do special moves once in a while.

If we're lucky there'll be something that lets you remote control the pet with your weapon, in a way.
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

Since the other hybrid classes seem to be inspired from japanese themes, I'm guessing this class will be related to onmyouji?

Rappy Hunter

Maybe it's like Ilios Proi where the pet attacks what the master is attacking, then you have active skills on your subpallete for the pet PAs

Quote Originally Posted by Oleptro View Post
    Since the other hybrid classes seem to be inspired from japanese themes
    *cough*Bouncer*cough*

Quote Originally Posted by KLMS1 View Post
    *cough*Bouncer*cough*
    Ninja of course. Acrobatic rapid fire dual wielding spellblade class casting ninpo techs from their hotbar, double jumping and "she kicks high"? Samurai braver, ninja bouncer.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAstarion View Post
    Ninja of course. Acrobatic rapid fire dual wielding spellblade class casting ninpo techs from their hotbar, double jumping and "she kicks high"? Samurai braver, ninja bouncer.
    That seems rather like a case of applying the Bigger Hammer Theory to the square peg that doesn't want to go through the round opening.

New intro with the supposed pets then? o_O

Oh i see, Reborn, means everyone's now a dark falz! So pets are lolis inside lil anga costumes!

On a serious note: I did a quick check on es. No signs of summoners or pets.

Maybe a new weapo type perhaps? Es probably hsn't been updated with summoner stuff as well. Need to wait til end of 3 to find out more info.