Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Naoya Kiriyama View Post
    You can always jerk around using Diffuse Shell PA with rifle. And there's your shotgun.
    Same could be said of Grenade Shell PA for rifles, but we still got launchers.
    http://fox-light713.deviantart.com/
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own." - "Good night, and good luck"

JOE - Ship 2 - Gu75 / Ra75
    *Warning Bad Spelling Often*

Hmm. Never was fond of Summoners in almost any game, though Phantasy Star games always had this effect on me for making exceptions. Even so, last thing I really want to deal with is all the randoms, friends, and their mothers hoping on the Summoner train. Don't want Summoners flooding up the Free Partner tabs either. Maybe I'm over-exaggerating things, but I'm a bit paranoid of the luring effect of the new cool hip magical classes.
    If anything I post appear as 'Trolling' or 'Offensive,' just know that I am stating my opinion and is not a personal attack towards anyone on the forums. Nothing personal, I just like to keep true with my thoughts.

Be a Summoner, take 3 Summoners partners. Instead of being 4 in the party, end up being 8 with the pets.

No XP bonus of course.

Also where is my datamined shotgun using Zalure Shells ?
    Last edited by Poyonche; Aug 26, 2015 at 02:02 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

That hopping on the bandwagon thing happens everytime there's a new class.
    It's not a matter of the class itself, it's because SEGA only introduces one new thing at a time over a long period, so people have no choice.

Hipsters these days and their "these idiot kids hopping on band wagon of a class" it really doesnt make sense to me, I dont see how its a bandwagon if its just a BRAND NEW class and people want to try it out... I almost feel like its Bandwagoning to tell other people they're bandwagoning

Right? NOT playing a class just because "everyone else is doing it" is still letting other people affect what you do. It's no different than playing it because everyone else is doing it.

Play the class you want to, ignore what everyone else is. If you don't wanna, fine. o7

I don't think any of that is relevant. It's a new class after over a year.
    Of course everybody is going to try it out.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    I don't think any of that is relevant. It's a new class after over a year.
    Of course everybody is going to try it out.
    we were just speaking about what the Huntchez guy said "Even so, last thing I really want to deal with is all the randoms, friends, and their mothers hoping on the Summoner train."

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

You know, I'm really trying to picture how this is going to work. Maybe with the PS4 migration and a new class, we might get a new engine, or a game revamp? Won't know until TGS I guess.

If they manage to make Episode 4 better than Episode 3, then i'll say : "Good job SEGA", but I will whine for some minor things of course, I am a PSO2 player afterall.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.