Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Honestly, I really like the game, and see very few problems with it in general. I don't get why people want to bash on a game that is free to play and has given just about as much content as a great many subscription-based games. I understand that its no FF14: Realm Reborn, but frankly put, was it ever designed to be?

The burnout is stronk in these.

I personally find the game is actually quite engaging after spending so much time away from it and being overwhelmed with the sheer amount of content.

It helps that I've never been on the cutting-edge gear- and level-wise, so the game has yet to reach that point of yawn-worthy boringness that a lot of folks seem to suffer from (though MPAs are still really boring when they're full).

But none of this will matter come Monday...

Monday? Whats happening Monday? Forgive me if I'm really not as bright as I should be.

Sorry, kind of off-topic. I'm just jumping ship from the game for Dragon's Dogma Online.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    Sorry, kind of off-topic. I'm just jumping ship from the game for Dragon's Dogma Online.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    I personally find the game is actually quite engaging after spending so much time away from it and being overwhelmed with the sheer amount of content.
    (though MPAs are still really boring when they're full).
    Really? I enjoy boss fights to death (as you can probably tell if you can find my youtube channel), but I have to go out of my way to find that. Most of my experience with the game is being in a group (where rewards are greatest) and killing things before they have a chance to act. Maybe some actual content came out since I quit, but I spent a lot of time either instant-killing mobs in groups too big for their own good, or failing miserably to find a party to do said thing.

Quote Originally Posted by KLMS1 View Post
    The burnout is stronk in these.
    Oh, absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by KLMS1 View Post
    The what.
    It's a new game which seems to have PSO2's rough gameplay, made by Sega. Might be good for a quick respite to see what the competition is doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zakattacks View Post
    Honestly, I really like the game, and see very few problems with it in general. I don't get why people want to bash on a game that is free to play and has given just about as much content as a great many subscription-based games. I understand that its no FF14: Realm Reborn, but frankly put, was it ever designed to be?
    Hey guess what I'm playing now!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    pretty much this.. tired of seeing this keep popping up everytime

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Well, it's obviously on his(?) mind, and he did kind of try to avoid it. It'll die down in a week or two. Either he'll come back sated and want more PSO2 action, or he'll never come back.
    Or he'll be like me and constantly harp on this game while playing another.