Page 58 of 75 FirstFirst ... 8485556575859606168 ... LastLast

I want you, I need yooouuuu...

Honestly, at this point, it's prolly better to just wait until the next patch before you guys start begging for updates :T It's just a few days off...
    FiliaMortis * SARA-013 * Kiyoko * Akane * Vikky * Mei * Alicia * Ophelia

Mattykins - Ship 02

Apparently the last update had no .exe update, so...

...Waits for the culling fix desperately... T_T

Another day, another horrendously overdue update. It'll get better, I swear.

Today's update brings with it the feature to automatically fetch updates as they become available. It hasn't been tested extensively, so please let me know if any errors or exceptions pop up.

Quote Originally Posted by chikko1988 View Post
    P.S.
    Would be nice if the author would at least show us an actual video on how he make the necessary changes to get AMT working on the updated pso2.exe again.
    Sometimes you have to make do with less. I never had an "actual video" to guide me along when I was making the mod tool.

That said, it's not a bad idea. The video is being uploaded as we speak.

Quote Originally Posted by auxy View Post
    It seems like it should be possible for the application to search for the correct address(es) automatically rather than having to update the application with each patch. Unless I'm mistaken about how the application works.
    If you look at the source code on the git page, you'll see that this is exactly what is being done when you build the project. Not everything is easy to automate, so there are a few steps that must be done by hand. In normal cases, it may be possible to do all this from the app itself at runtime, but GameGuard is a bit touchy when it comes to these things, so it is more reliable to do it offline.
    Last edited by HardLight620; Aug 27, 2016 at 04:04 AM.

I was kinda hoping there would be nothing but re-target updates for a while, just to see what you'd do for the update following the letter 'z'.
    Thanks!

Thank you for the update! I missed this so much T_T

I don't know if anyone noticed this or not, but E-Trials in boss rooms will still show part of the star, even with 'Hide Emergency Codes' enabled. Anyone know what's up with that?