Page 11 of 75 FirstFirst ... 8910111213142161 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by KLMS1 View Post
    Referring to the new moonlight-themed lobby?

that was changed obviously, but the graphics overal seem to have changed somehow, i cant put my finger on what changed tho.

might be just an impression.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

Guess I'll wait for this to get updated so I can walk again :C

Hey all, sorry about the delay. I didn't realize there was going to be a client update this week. I can't do it tonight, but I should have a new version out tomorrow night at the latest. I should also be around to answer some of the questions here too. Thanks for bearing with me.

Quote Originally Posted by HardLight620 View Post
    Hey all, sorry about the delay. I didn't realize there was going to be a client update this week. I can't do it tonight, but I should have a new version out tomorrow night at the latest. I should also be around to answer some of the questions here too. Thanks for bearing with me.
    Yes! Thanks for making this mod btw!
    Looking forward for the fix/update!

Quote Originally Posted by HardLight620 View Post
    How dare you didn't update ASAP in the 1st minute after the server's up! D:<

jk xD
    Keep up the good work!
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

I love what you did for turning off the UI. Are there any plans to make it so you can turn off individual parts of the UI? (Mini map, health, Damage/healing numbers, etc?)

Alright, new version is up. I haven't really had time to work on it at all since I first released it, so nothing's really all that new. Although we did get a slick new logo thanks to Gama, so hats off to him for his support.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by vaerix View Post
    So, question. I'm using the Tweaker. If the tool closes when I launch from the tweaker, what's causing that? Is it the two things noted in the OP? Or is this not actually compatible with the tweaker?
    I've run into that a few times myself. I'm not exactly sure what's causing it, but the app is probably choking on something when it hooks into pso2. I do know that it's not happening because of the PSO2 Tweaker. It doesn't seem to happen all that often, so for now, just try again until it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Arredoval View Post
    I don't know if it's anywhere near what you're able to mess with, but would it be possible to set and lock a time in the day cycle for areas that have it? Such as My Rooms and Coast. Would love to be able to set it to stay at that perfect time of day when the lighting is just right.
    Day and night in My Room probably wouldn't be all that hard. I'm not sure about any of the missions though as those seem to be connected to the server. I'll consider it, but for now it would be a low priority.

Quote Originally Posted by ZER0 DX View Post
    So this immediately makes my PC blue screen if I try to play in fullscreen mode, but it works fine with virtual fullscreen. However, that also disables my forced v-sync so I have to put up with screen tearing if I want to use this. I can't really win here.

Edit: Found out v-sync in virtual fullscreen is tied to aero for some reason, turned on an aero theme for now to fix that issue. Still curious about the real fullscreen BSOD when using this tool though,
    To be honest, I haven't really tested this at all in either of the full screen modes. I guess I'll have more to tell you once I have had more time to look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Volkh View Post
    I'm assuming this mod tool only works for PCs on 64-bit. Is there any chance you could make this for 32-bit?
    The main reason 64-bit has been necessary is because the 64-bit version of pso2.exe is hidden from 32-bit applications. I'm assuming you're running a 32-bit version of pso2, so I've added a 32-bit build to the opening post for you to try. I haven't been able to test it yet, so let me know how it works for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hrith View Post
    Do you think it's possible for such a tool to make mags invisible?
    That should actually be pretty easy. I already know most of how your character's visual data is structured by now. Hiding your mag model is just a matter of flipping a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Hysteria1987 View Post
    Lately when I get it to connect, I find I'm actually no longer able to attack - input controls still work and all, but just not that. Anyone else hitting this issue? I'd love to be able to use this tool more.
    I can't say I've had this happen to me yet. Can you test with the latest update and see if it's still happening?

Quote Originally Posted by chikko1988 View Post
    iirc - the game has its own Bloom and DOF - just not adjustable and very subtle.

Will it be possible to make them manipulate-able on Arks Mod Tool? Would be really nice if we can do that in the future.
    I've briefly touched on the bloom filter before. I can't say the same for the DOF filter, although I'm pretty sure I know where I could find it. Parameterizing them may be a bit tougher depending on if the shader constants have been compiled into the shader or if they are set externally.

That's all for now. I should have time this weekend to make some proper updates and hopefully get some of the planned features in.
    Last edited by HardLight620; Sep 11, 2015 at 02:20 AM.

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

I'm still not understanding how to stop the map from changing during codes. How do I toggle this?

Wondering if its possible to change the entire UI opacity. i feel blinded by so much UI stuff all the time.

also glad that the icon is working well
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

I don't know if it already does, but does it force the usage of high res textures (textures as seen in Este) in the field?