Page 21 of 75 FirstFirst ... 11181920212223243171 ... LastLast

Huh. You can try what seems to have worked for me, bizarre though it may be.
    That thing about turning off the system asking for permissions? I tried it out of curiostiy; didn't do jack so I turned it back to the second lowest level (ie. asks permissions but doesn't "black out" the BG). Thereafter AMT has unfailingly hooked no problem so long as I start it after PSO2 is already open, and GG doesn't even give shit about that.

Though... may also be relevant that around the same time I used one of those funky little progs to make pso2.exe "large adress aware" to see if that helps performance...

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    I was in a super terrible Tower Defense 3. It just suddenly ended and I went back to campship.
    I know I have notifications off, but I don't recall hearing the fail sound, either.
    Is that working as intended?
    Probably not. As previously mentioned, it seems like the notifications patch has a few unintended side effects on the event sequencer, so it's very likely that the audio cue got removed from the regular fail sequence along with the notification.

Quote Originally Posted by Arredoval View Post
    Just bringing this back up to get a yes or no.
    It would depend on how far behind the SEA version is internally. If it's to the point where I would need to re-identify all the required hook points, then probably no. But if they're similar enough that that's not the case, I could probably do a one time patch for you. For the time being, I don't have any plans to extend longterm support outside of the Japanese version, but go ahead and send me a link to the installer and I'll see what I can do.

By the way, it did say "quest failed" in the chat window (in Japanese).

Anyway, thanks again for this tool which PSO2 desperately needs.

I think I may have found a bug with disabling screen notifications, when I try to issue an extreme pass, it just freezes there and I have to restart in order to be able to do anything in the game.

Where do I go in the tool to adjust the game so that it that prevents the minimap from switching states when an ECode mission begins?

Thanks in advance.

I had to run the vanilla launcher once, the AMT was not working before that.

No more epileptic flashes all the time! Thank you very much for this really nice pso2 mod !!

Updated method of getting AMT to connect:

1. Open 8+ windows of Arks Mod Tool. Seems higher numbers have a higher rate of success. Anything below 8 doesn't consistently work for me.
    2. Boot PSO2. When PSO2 has booted, some Arks Mod Tool windows should have detected PSO2.
    3. At the bottom left of each AMT window will be a status message. Look for the one that says "Connected" in green. This is the one you want to leave open.
    4. The others will say "Error" or "Waiting", simply close all of those.
    5. If none of the windows detected PSO2 (ie. "Waiting"), close PSO2 and try again. If it still doesn't work after 2 tries, try opening more than 8 windows of AMT.

Going to report a GameGuard issue since the recent GG patch that happened a few weeks ago. Just to say it that I have no problems on hooking the tool into the game.

In fact I can even launch Arks Mod Tool while in the lobby or in a middle of a quest and it connects just fine.

But the problem I've been experiencing lately is specifically triggering only on Profound Invasion Emergency Quest whereas I will get a notification of a force System Restart with only a countdown of 1 minute.

The problem doesn't occur on anything except for that EQ. If I try to run that EQ without the Arks Mod Tool - I will not get that problem. I tried observing this before deciding on posting it here since I considered it might also happen on other EQs but it didn't.

Hopefully this report helps in somewhat ways.

EDIT: Not really related to the exact problem but the recent GameGuard update has also been causing Driver problems with my Motherboard's Ethernet port where my net stops responding and if I disable it via Device Manager dialog box - it Softlocks the dialog box and can no longer bring up anything else afterwards. Restarting normally becomes no longer possible at this point and had to rely on using the hard reset button on my CPU case.
    Last edited by chikko1988; Oct 27, 2015 at 09:40 AM.
    [SHIP09 - Hagall] キャメロット - セイバー (Saber) || ダージリン (Darjeeling) || ミュセル・フォアラン (Myucel Foaran).

==============
    ARKS INSIDER Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/arksinsider/

Can't say I have either of those issues ( I can load it up at any time and it hooks, and I can use it during Invasion EQ)

But I notice when I have the screen notifications disabled while doing matterboards, sometimes I'll go into lobby and when it would load a screen-wide message, it just shows nothing, can't move my character, can't go into menu, and I have to restart. Same thing when accepting an extreme pass from pudding when I was in a block for too long and actually paid her a visit.

Minor bugs that I can easily avoid, but bugs anyway o3o This tool is amazing, keep it up!

- An option to disable ECode UI visuals.

i came.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.