Page 24 of 75 FirstFirst ... 14212223242526273474 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by chikko1988 View Post
    . There's a huge chance that Episode 4 will have a 64-bit client next year
    There is?

Quote Originally Posted by HardLight620 View Post
    I know GameGuard also is able to kill processes that have certain debug flags set on them. The AMT happens to use these flags, but it shouldn't be for long enough to be visible, It is very possible that that has something to do with it.
    Since it seems to be working for other people, is there something I can do to get around that?

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    There is?
    Kimura mentioned that the requirements of the game will definitely change during the Q&A of the 15-hour Live Broadcast. This is thanks to many changes that will happen from Episode 4 including the promised Stage 6 graphics as well as the later unveiled more esthe customization options.

These changes will definitely ask for more requirements including Physical Memory RAM. But a 32-bit client won't be able to do this since the native limit is virtually 4GB only. However 64-bit can make the game process everything beyond 8GB+

This will definitely help make the game more optimized and less stuttering too.

Of course the bottleneck performance is always there - Processor, GPU, HDD/SSD, System maintenance, system tweaks, and hardware health status still matters as an overall factor.
    Last edited by chikko1988; Nov 2, 2015 at 11:00 PM.
    [SHIP09 - Hagall] キャメロット - セイバー (Saber) || ダージリン (Darjeeling) || ミュセル・フォアラン (Myucel Foaran).

==============
    ARKS INSIDER Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/arksinsider/

Thanks!
    Disabling E-Code visual is amazing.

But somehow this isn't working?
    I started it, then started the tweaker and launched PSO2, but the tool is still in waiting status.
    Using Windows 7 Home Premium 64Bit and got the 64Bit version of the tool.
    Last edited by Achelousaurus; Nov 2, 2015 at 09:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    Thanks!
    Disabling E-Code visual is amazing.

But somehow this isn't working?
    I started it, then started the tweaker and launched PSO2, but the tool is still in waiting status.
    Using Windows 7 Home Premium 64Bit and got the 64Bit version of the tool.
    From a few pages back, here's the troubleshooting for that:
    Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Updated method of getting AMT to connect:

1. Open 8+ windows of Arks Mod Tool. Seems higher numbers have a higher rate of success. Anything below 8 doesn't consistently work for me.
    2. Boot PSO2. When PSO2 has booted, some Arks Mod Tool windows should have detected PSO2.
    3. At the bottom left of each AMT window will be a status message. Look for the one that says "Connected" in green. This is the one you want to leave open.
    4. The others will say "Error" or "Waiting", simply close all of those.
    5. If none of the windows detected PSO2 (ie. "Waiting"), close PSO2 and try again. If it still doesn't work after 2 tries, try opening more than 8 windows of AMT.

If it doesn't work, just open more windows and try again.
    Might take a few tries.

You'll know it worked if you don't see the stupid logos at the start.

Someone posted earlier another way to get it to work. What causes PSO2/Gameguard to crash when you attempt to open programs that pop up a dialog box is the darkening of the screen. If you go into your User Account Control Settings and adjust the slider to not dim the screen (second to last option), you can just boot up PSO2 first and then open AMT as many times as you need to connect (only takes once or twice for me).

This way, you don't need to restart PSO2 if AMT doesn't connect.

while you're at it just turn the slider all the way down so it never prompts you ever period

I got it to work now. Ironically it works if I start PSO2 first.
    That's actually really convenient cause I know I'll just forget to start this first anyway.

Tried this out & I like being able to see item pickups as trials are being cleared (rather than waiting around two seconds blind). Also like being able to look at character face models before the game decides to make them vanish now.

Appreciate this HardLight, Gama & whoever else worked on this.
    Looking forward to further improvements/features.

Also, it works for me in one try (one window) everytime. Dunno why it takes some people eight or more tries to "hook", but then again; I was never able to get SweetFX (or the Super Salon-Grade graphics "all day everyday" trick) to work, no matter how many times I tried or had people assist me with guides.

Spoiler!