Page 34 of 75 FirstFirst ... 243132333435363744 ... LastLast

Does this tool have the ability to skip the grinding animation in order to spam grinding faster?
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

This definitely needs a bump for EP4 fix.

New version's up for Episode 4. This time with 100% more camera zoom.

Spoiler!

While I tried to make it as consistent as possible, it's possible that there may still be some cases where the camera will stutter between the default settings and the customized settings. Please let me know if you notice any of these cases. Please note that using this feature will prevent you from adjusting the camera ingame using the + and - keys. Also, this has not been tested for AIS units yet, but ideally, it should not override the AIS camera settings.

The only other adjustment I've added is a small tweak to prevent the log window from automatically re-opening whenever a boss battle starts. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    My feature request for this tool: Can it be made to minimise to tray? Having it in the taskbar all the time when there's almost never a need to actually change a setting once it's running seems kind of pointless. An icon colour change could show whether or not it's connected in the tray (some ~160ish green tint when active, ~130ish red tint when not or something). I don't even bother closing the tool even after I close the game and open it later (where it reconnects fine), so it seems like it'd be a good feature.
    That's not a bad idea. I'll see about adding it as part of the next set of planned features.

Just one thing to note about leaving it running. Whenever the mod tool is not connected, it is constantly searching through the process list to find an instance of pso2. This can be somewhat costly, so leaving it running may slow your CPU down a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Chdata View Post
    Does this tool have the ability to skip the grinding animation in order to spam grinding faster?
    Right now the mod tool doesn't support that kind of thing. Most of the features are simply nice-to-have improvements for the player experience. I currently don't have any plans for adding features to optimize how the game itself is played.
    Last edited by HardLight620; Jan 28, 2016 at 02:25 AM.

The camera view is pretty awesome, and I couldn't resist trying this out:

Spoiler!

Thanks a ton, I appreciate the hard work~

Oh, one more thing. If you want the camera to go out further than what the current sliders allow, you can edit the camera settings directly inside your preferences.ini file. You have to restart the mod tool for the new settings to take effect, but it should keep them until you adjust them using the sliders again.

i do wonder if you will ever get around to handling the pa effects

edit: also loving how far you can zoom out with this.
    Last edited by Flaoc; Jan 28, 2016 at 03:58 AM.

I'll have to give this a shot someday. Looks great.

Camera features are amazing. I've always been annoyed that default options are too extreme. Thank you!

Awesomeeeeeeeeeee

Edit: I'm getting "patch error". Is there a new patch?

didn't try it yet but the camera zoom seems amazing if it still follows char
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget