Page 63 of 75 FirstFirst ... 13536061626364656673 ... LastLast

Yes please someone update this already po is boring w/o it :l
    Ship two

信仰 CAST GU/HU 70/68
    Makoto Newman FO/TE 69/52
    Labrys 20/20
    Krimson 28/20

There apparently is, but I can't get it to compile with vs2010.

Bumping this. He updated the tool again. Thanks Hardlight!

Going to need another new version with todays update. Hardlight: is there any particular reason that would come to mind as to why I can't get it to compile in vs2010? It'd be much simpler (for me, at least) since I can't get vs2015 community to install.

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    Going to need another new version with todays update. Hardlight: is there any particular reason that would come to mind as to why I can't get it to compile in vs2010? It'd be much simpler (for me, at least) since I can't get vs2015 community to install.
    Don't think you can just compile the application and use it as someone already pointed out...

Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    There are some values that need manual searching. HardLight620 hasn't released proper instructions on how to do it yet.
    I did some builds but cannot get it working.

I feel like this is almost mandatory for the new limited TD, the default draw distance isn't enough to actually let you know that there's an exoda further away past the wall that you can't see until it's already fired and destroyed a tower (sure, the minimap shows a point, but it's hard to differentiate between exoda and certain enemies).

AMT updated. Thanks again, Hardlight, this mod makes the game so much better, especially in the latest TD.
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    Can't really say I can help you much there. I still use vs2012, so it could just be a backwards compatibility issue. As others have pointed out, just building it is not enough. There's a few configuration steps that are necessary for each update. I've had a video on the backburner for a while now that details the process. Last I checked I was having some encoder issues which was causing youtube to raise a fuss.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstarkirby View Post
    AMT updated. Thanks again, Hardlight, this mod makes the game so much better, especially in the latest TD.
    No problemo. Just a heads up to anyone who did the update before now, I accidentally included the timestamp file in the distribution package for a bit, so you may find an extra time.txt file in your AMT directory. It can safely be deleted without any issues.

Thanks as always. This is the only program that makes me want to keep playing.

Yes, absolutely huge thanks HardLight. This tool makes the game so much more enjoyable.

I will say, though; I'm having some artifacting (models missing textures or parts entirely) and occasional client crashes while using it. This has been going on since I started using it. Any clue on what's causing that or how I could work around it? I'm disabling Near/Far/Update culling, but I'm leaving LOD reduction enabled (unchecked) because if I tick that box it seems to crash really fast. Maybe the tool is causing some kind of memory leak, or buffer overflow?