Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by emeraude View Post
    Uhh get yourself some Sable (Negro in JP) units. Try to get another Elysion for Element Conversion.
    Why is it when I searched Vidphone, it says not found. May I know their exact names? As far as I know, it's huntable via Lagomite Village Defense quest (not referring to MBD/TD1), am I right?

What I only found is Arm - Midia Ruble, and it's OP (10M) lol

The thing with this is seeing if it's worth using uncharged Nazonde with Ely. I'm not sure what % Nazonde deals uncharged (I'm just pretty sure it deals its full power notation each tick instead of over 16 ticks) or if it's worth tekking lightning over wind, as SEA tech meta is very different from JP. Namegid isn't worth using at all as it's been nerfed hard compared to JP. SEA doesn't even have Ilbarta yet.
    Namegid... currently is not as OP as JP lol. Agreed with Il- techniques not available.

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    Oh right, SEA.

Hm in that case the only uncharged techs that would be worth using are Nabarta, Sazan, and Nazan. Nazonde is most likely far superior to Sazonde.
    If this will be the case, I'll end up being an Ice/Wind Fo/Te? LOL

You need to have at least seen the units once (passing by someone with the units equipped is enough), scroll thru the vidphone listings til you find it. You can hunt it thru Lago def. It will drop in TD2 but I don't know when SEA gets it.

Honestly I don't even know if uncharged Sazan spam will outdo Nazonde. Try Nazonde uncharged and see if it's comparable to Sazan uncharged now, with your current setup.

You need to have at least seen the units once (passing by someone with the units equipped is enough), scroll thru the vidphone listings til you find it. You can hunt it thru Lago def. It will drop in TD2 but I don't know when SEA gets it.

Honestly I don't even know if uncharged Sazan spam will outdo Nazonde. Try Nazonde uncharged and see if it's comparable to Sazan uncharged now, with your current setup.
    I guess I'll just hunt it. If it is droppable now in Lago Def, then I must hunt it. LOL

Ahm. I haven't even tried to equip Elysion on my main char now coz of Melee problems. Anyway, I'll come back to you about this if I got the chance to complete the build.

#Sea
    Well since namegid is only 0.5x in SEA.. it's kinda crap now.

Nazonde does about 8.49x more as compared to EP3 JP.

Unless you are setting up with Full Wind/Wand Reactor build i doubt you will hit as much as what Nazonde offers.

Uncharge Sazan with Elysion does about 2.5k~3.8k x 3 hits for rapid spam (go for tech -pp for sazan) (damage varies depending on situation, this are body hits anyway)

Uncharge nazonde does about 15k/8k per tick after with it. Only cons would be you getting rooted and it only hits the area around you.

anyway just something to share for those who are interested why nazonde deals so much damage any way o_o..

#Sea
    Nazonde Power:3525 lv16
    Uncharge Nazonde:33% + 17%*10
    Charged Nazonde:100% + 50%*16

#JP
    Uncharge Nazonde:4% + 2%*10
    Charged Nazonde:10% + 6%*16

Hopefully things will change when EP3 mechanics is implemented next year on SEA
    ¯\(O_O)/¯
    Last edited by hanekawa; Aug 31, 2015 at 03:00 AM.

omg lol ,nazonde looks op

It sure is but i dont think it can be compared to Ep3 power values and ep 2 mechanics hato / sakura end though. It's worse than pre nerf shunka by 5 folds....

Quote Originally Posted by hanekawa View Post
    #Sea
    Well since namegid is only 0.5x in SEA.. it's kinda crap now.

Nazonde does about 8.49x more as compared to EP3 JP.

Unless you are setting up with Full Wind/Wand Reactor build i doubt you will hit as much as what Nazonde offers.

Uncharge Sazan with Elysion does about 2.5k~3.8k x 3 hits for rapid spam (go for tech -pp for sazan) (damage varies depending on situation, this are body hits anyway)

Uncharge nazonde does about 15k/8k per tick after with it. Only cons would be you getting rooted and it only hits the area around you.

anyway just something to share for those who are interested why nazonde deals so much damage any way o_o..

#Sea
    Uncharge Nazonde:33% + 17%*10
    Charged Nazonde:100% + 50%*16

#JP
    Uncharge Nazonde:4% + 2%*10
    Charged Nazonde:10% + 6%*16

Hopefully things will change when EP3 mechanics is implemented next year on SEA
    ¯\(O_O)/¯
    By the looks of the statistics, I am already bored with Nazonde. I guess Elysion will just be kept for now if this should be true.

Quote Originally Posted by Dammy View Post
    omg lol ,nazonde looks op
    You bet, Dammy. LOL

elysion is pretty much... a lobby weapon now unless you are into TA timing records [till iibrata comes out then or unless you plan to spec a full wind tree TE for it with a delicated spec mag].

Else nazonde just rolls everything over [totally reminds me of how gu/hu in EP2 with IF and Br with pre-nerf shunka all over again]

Well except this is in SEA. BR hatos and Fo nazonde master race X_X