Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Still having problems with windows 10

Im still getting the crash for pso2 with windows 10, after exactly 15 minutes, it crashes to desktop, no error or anything, just closes without warning. im running an intel i5 3.2ghz, Nvidia GTX geForce 660, 6GB of ram, i have few things installed, just my graphics drivers from Geforce and some other stuff like osu, my wacom tablet driver, steam, google chrome, razer synapse. has anyone found a fix for this yet?
    Last edited by RobertLTF; Aug 30, 2015 at 09:40 PM.

Reformat your PC.

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Time to go back to 7!

Windows 10 is "free" but you pay for it with your privacy lol.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertLTF View Post
    Im still getting the crash for pso2 with windows 10, after exactly 15 minutes, it crashes to desktop, no error or anything, just closes without warning. im running an intel i5 3.2ghz, Nvidia GTX geForce 660, 6GB of ram, i have few things installed, just my graphics drivers from Geforce and some other stuff like osu, my wacom tablet driver, steam, google chrome, razer synapse. has anyone found a fix for this yet?
    Do clean install, OS upgrades will do some weird shit.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

i did a clean instal, twice, maybe if i do it a third time, ill do that again tomorrow and re instal all my programs and drivers 1 by 1 and see what fucks it up and come back with the results

Linked to me from a friend:
    https://fix10.isleaked.com/

No idea if it will help.

Quote Originally Posted by Squal_FFVIII View Post
    Time to go back to 7!

Windows 10 is "free" but you pay for it with your privacy lol.
    Jesus I'm fucking sick of people saying this FUD shit everywhere.

You're saying that as if Windows 7 doesn't spy on you all these years.

Guess what? Windows 7 / 8 does ALL the spying things that Windows 10 does, except that they do it secretly. Windows 10 is just more transparent on what they're doing to your data.

If you're concerned on your privacy, go fucking install Linux or something.

EDIT: Windows 10 is NOT free. Windows 10 is free if you have activated Windows 7 / 8 key for a span period of 1 year. Windows 10 costs you $200 for Pro and $100 for Home.
    Last edited by elryan; Aug 31, 2015 at 12:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

It's absolutely nothing to do with doing clean installs because I've tried that literally 5 times now. PSO2 just crashes after 15 minutes without an error, I'm guessing it's to do with Gameguard or drivers. I just went back to Windows 8.1 and it works again.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Linked to me from a friend:
    https://fix10.isleaked.com/

No idea if it will help.
    Wow, you have to do all that bullshit just to make it "yours". Holy fuck.

That said, that's a very informative link for those who want some privacy back. I was reading on techreport.com that some people have reported "gigs" worth of data being "extracted" from their PC's.

That's crazy and creepy as hell.

Though I am fully aware of the older OS's "spying" but they are no where near as bad as 10. Does that make it right? Hell no, but atleast those older OS's don't "download" (or upload? w/e) gigs of data onto the MS servers.

This means that all of your hentai and ecchi anime pictures that you guys love fapping to are falling into MS hands :O

Quote Originally Posted by Squal_FFVIII View Post
    This means that all of your hentai and ecchi anime pictures that you guys love fapping to are falling into MS hands :O
    They need fap materials too, sharing is caring , btw, "pirated" win7 here, have no intention to upgrade to win10.