Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RobertLTF View Post
    Im still getting the crash for pso2 with windows 10, after exactly 15 minutes, it crashes to desktop, no error or anything, just closes without warning. im running an intel i5 3.2ghz, Nvidia GTX geForce 660, 6GB of ram, i have few things installed, just my graphics drivers from Geforce and some other stuff like osu, my wacom tablet driver, steam, google chrome, razer synapse. has anyone found a fix for this yet?
    hun it is probably something non vanilla interfeering with pso2.

you should troubleshoot the game not the os.

maybe somehting in the game is fucked up.

anyway if you need help lemme know or send me your skype or something, might be able to help.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

if it helps also, im running a dual boot partition, with windows 10, and 8.1, pso2 is fine on 8.1, but on windows 10 it has the issues, and the pso2 files are on a hard drive separate from both partitions where i keep all my games, so the files for pso2 are the same for both versions of windows

using second party av?
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

just did a clean install, no programs installed except what is there by default, and using no english pacthes. still crashed after 15 minutes

I can't even get Windows 10 to install. Gonna pass on it.
    [Synthetica]
    |Rave Core|
    [HU:48|FI:1|RA:1|GU:1|FO:51|TE:46|BR:69|BO:25|SU:1]
    My Sound Cloud

Try disabling TapTip.exe (Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel) from the task manager everytime before starting PSO2.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertLTF View Post
    Im still getting the crash for pso2 with windows 10, after exactly 15 minutes, it crashes to desktop, no error or anything, just closes without warning. im running an intel i5 3.2ghz, Nvidia GTX geForce 660, 6GB of ram, i have few things installed, just my graphics drivers from Geforce and some other stuff like osu, my wacom tablet driver, steam, google chrome, razer synapse. has anyone found a fix for this yet?
    Unplug your wacom tablet and it shouldn't crash. If you don't have your tablet actually connected, then you might have to uninstall the driver.

Perhaps it's just me, but Win10 really took a shit on my PSO2 frames as well.
    And system speed as a whole, actually, but the PSO2 frames are unforgivable. >:I
    Ship02: Ur - The Sufferer

We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong! We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right!

after recieving an update for nvidia driver, the game started crashing, so its the gfx driver, anyway, uninstaled the 3d vision driver and the game didnt crash yet.

I've been running windows 10 on this computer since release and playing pso2 no problem. your problem is likely something else....

graphics drivers perhaps? only thing i can think of as this laptop doesnt have a graphics card aside from the nvidia on board one.

have you done a clean install of pso2 (ie, redownload everything from scratch?)