Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

i also disabled the tablet input service, you could make a .bat script shortcut that disables it when you run pso2.

i use one so i can turn pso tweaker+logitechprofiler+mod tool

sc config "TabletInputService" start= disabled
    sc stop "TabletInputService"

think its something like this.

if you use a wacom tab just make another script with start.
    Last edited by Gama; Sep 3, 2015 at 01:31 PM.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

i would normally have no problem unpluggin my tablet, but the thing is, if that really is the case of it being the tablets fault, i need the wacom drivers to have the tablet reckognized so i can play osu, but the thing is, if i unplug it and then plug it back in, i have to reboot the whole system for the wacom drivers to pick it up again.... any way around that problem?

Quote Originally Posted by dejixal View Post
    Unplug your wacom tablet and it shouldn't crash. If you don't have your tablet actually connected, then you might have to uninstall the driver.
    *has wacom tablet*
    *already reinstalling the whole game*

...urgh. If that's the reason I'm gonna be pissed.

Edit:

Downloads 25 gigs, begin installing, and then error... corrupt file... (life flashes before eyes) (cough)(blood flies out)
    Last edited by FacelessRed; Sep 3, 2015 at 04:40 PM.

just start the service. ill do some troubleshooting and let you know , have a wacom tab myself.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

ok, so i just tried it with my wacom tablet unplugged, and it worked, installing all my usual stuff and then trying again to make sure. also i had no trouble with unplugging and plugging the tablet back in, so my earlier complaint is void

Quote Originally Posted by RobertLTF View Post
    ok, so i just tried it with my wacom tablet unplugged, and it worked, installing all my usual stuff and then trying again to make sure. also i had no trouble with unplugging and plugging the tablet back in, so my earlier complaint is void
    Good, I'm happy for you.

Me on the other hand... I'm in re-installation hell. Can't get tweaker to change my gfx settings. Opened the default launcher. FILE CHECK HUZZAH.

in im install hell, that point when you re installed your OS, and now you have to re install all those programs you had, all over again..., once thats done, i can unplug my tablet, launch pso2, and pray

good news, pso2 works perfectly with the tablet unplugged

created a bat file for myself it launches my pso2 apps and disables/enables the tabletinput service.

Code:
    Spoiler!

youd need to change the directories in the text for it to work for you, but the services are the same so you can use this part of the code to disable and enable the service.

Spoiler!

you need to run it as admin for it to work.

if someone needs it i can convert it into a exe file.
    Last edited by Gama; Sep 4, 2015 at 12:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gama View Post
    i also disabled the tablet input service, you could make a .bat script shortcut that disables it when you run pso2.

i use one so i can turn pso tweaker+logitechprofiler+mod tool

sc config "TabletInputService" start= disabled
    sc stop "TabletInputService"

think its something like this.

if you use a wacom tab just make another script with start.
    MOFO*ING GENIUS

Just re-installed Windows 10, and disabling TabletInputService makes it work perfectly. In fact, it works better than Windows 8.1 now.

Know that I love you