Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Changes to Flomegion?

Did SEGA make some changes to this tech?

I seem to be doing less damage with it now that I have the max lvl cap bonuses?

For example, I used to do around 130K per hit on bal rodos, but now that I have more t-atk on my units, max lvl bonuses I do LESS damage?

Something's off here. I was only hitting around 126K or so. I've noticed this on bother bosses aswell.

Like a slight decrease in damage eventhough my character is stronger now.

Or did sega make adjustments to the enemies resistance? Mainly the bosses cuz mobs feel the same. All of my techs do more damage now which is great, but this one seem to be off.
    Last edited by Squal_FFVIII; Aug 31, 2015 at 11:25 AM.

they sneakily boosted quite alot of R-def for maga, so that might be the case if they did that on other bosses too

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiLolicon View Post
    they sneakily boosted quite alot of R-def for maga, so that might be the case if they did that on other bosses too
    so ultimately the main purpose of the cap boosts was just a sneaky way to make it possible for people to equip end game weapons on new characters that are still low level since the enemy def was raised at the same time as our atk?

Maga gets tweaked every now and then because people figured out overly effective ways of killing it, that's why it nowadays has ice resist for ex. Hard to see why they'd bother with boss critters outside "raids".

Are you using the exact same skill tree and boosts? Also, have you changed weapons by any chance? Something like Psycho Wand doesn't boost compound techs with its potential.
    My Fomelgion definitely hits a little higher now and all that has changed for me was the titles update.
    Last edited by Bellion; Aug 31, 2015 at 01:24 PM.

What?! Psycho Wand's new potential doesn't work on Compound Techniques? Weird, since those are still techniques. The element technique-boosting potentials work on Compound Techs, so it's weird that Psycho Wand's new potential doesn't.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

Looks like it only works on techs that actually have PP costs.

悠久の加護はPPを消費するテクニックを使用した際に軽減と威力上昇が行われる模様で、そのためPPを消費 しない複合テクには威力上昇が反映されないようだ。

Eternal basket seemed to reduce the power increases when using the techniques that consume PP is made, it seems power increase is not reflected in the composite tech that does not consume Therefore PP.

Looks like tech weapons got shafted with the Photon Booster update!

Yep, it specifically states Technics, not Compound Technics.
    Meanwhile, elemental tech potentials apply to both elements as long as it has one of the elements in the mix.

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    Looks like tech weapons got shafted with the Photon Booster update!
    Indeed they did...

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    Yep, it specifically states Technics, not Compound Technics.
    Meanwhile, elemental tech potentials apply to both elements as long as it has one of the elements in the mix.
    Well, the element boosting ones also states Techs specifically, as well, but they still work on Compound Techs, so it's not a valid argument by saying that Psycho Wand states Techs. Specific element Techs are just a subset of all Techs in general. The one that LonelyGaruga mentioned is valid, though, since the potential decreases PP consumption and also increases damage, but if it doesn't do that former, then it won't do the latter. That's the most understandable logic for why this is.. Not that I'm happy that it can be made logically sound... >_<

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMag View Post
    Does the Ares pot boost compounds at least? Never really got a clear answer to that.
    Ares just increase all damage in general, so it would just be stupid if it had an exception.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).