Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Theres that word again "weeb", what does this word even mean anymore? as soon as someone hears "Japan" "Japanese" "Anime" its like your brain is instantly programmed to call everyone a weeb. Word literally lost all its meaning with todays retards
    I think everyone's idea of Weeb differs slightly from their experiences of them. To me a Weeb is that fat 24 year old American who talks all cutesy in chat using a big boobed loli character, then you somehow stumble across his irl picture and he is this bug eyed pasty looking creep. They literally obsess and escape to an alternate reality where 2D girls are their waifu's

Appearances and real life matters, if you're sat on your computer all day playing Japanese games and watching Anime whilst gaining weight, losing your hair and increasingly become attracted to younger girls then you may have a problem

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Crow View Post
    I think everyone's idea of Weeb differs slightly from their experiences of them. To me a Weeb is that fat 24 year old American who talks all cutesy in chat using a big boobed loli character, then you somehow stumble across his irl picture and he is this bug eyed pasty looking creep. They literally obsess and escape to an alternate reality where 2D girls are their waifu's

Appearances and real life matters, if you're sat on your computer all day playing Japanese games and watching Anime whilst gaining weight, losing your hair and increasingly become attracted to younger girls then you may have a problem
    I find this funny. So, weirdos can only be ugly and creepy? Average looking people can't be creepers or weebs? lol

My thing is your playing a Japanese MMO (or your on a forum for a Japanese game) that has lot's of Anime Collabs and styles but your calling other people weebs. Whats the idea behind this? Insecurity about ones self or something? or just one of those "if everyone else does/says it, I guess ill do it too!"

Even if you consider yourself "normal" (who the hell does this now a days?) do you say this to people in accordance to hoping that you will never feel or be a "weeb"?
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Sep 1, 2015 at 04:58 PM.

OH MAN I SURE HATE THOSE STUPID BAKA GAIJINS IN PSO2

THANK GOD ANOTHER THREAD LIKE THIS WAS MADE

I GET TO RAGE ABOUT THOSE BAKA GAIJINS IN B001 WHO DO NOTHING BUT SPAM LEWD SYMBOL ART (THAT THEY STOLE BECAUSE ONLY THE MASTER NIPPON RACE CAN MAKE SUCH INTRICATE AND AMAZING SYMBOL ART BECAUSE THEY ARE THE GODS OF ANIME AND MANGA) AND PLAY MY (BY ME I MEAN THE MASTER RACE AND I'S) GAME WITH THEIR SHIT GEAR.

THEY'RE SO BAD AT THE GAME TOO. THEY MAKE IT HARD FOR THE NIPPON MASTER RACE TO CARRY ME (BECAUSE IM NOT JAPANESE IM AUTOMATICALLY BAD AT THE GAME SO I HAVE TO BE CARRIED BY MY SAVIORS.)

BAKA GAIJINS CHARACTERS ARE SO DISGUSTING TOO. THEY CANT EVEN DO LOLI CHARACTERS RIGHT.

WHY HASNT SEGA BANNED THEM YET???? EEXCEPT ME BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH IM A BAKA GAIJIN IM ACCEPTING OF THE NIPPON MASTER RACE AND THEIR WAYS THATS WHY I HAVE 3 REAL LIFE JAPANESE FRIENDS FROM PSO2 THAT I TALK TO ON LINE [SO MUCH BETTER THAN FACEBOOK] AND TWITTER.

JESUS I WISH THE DDOS NEVER STOPPED SO THESE BAKA GAIJIN WOULDNT BE POLLUTING THIS AMAZING JAPANESE MMORPGS THAT IS VERY FLAWLESS BECAUSE IT'S MADE BY THE MASTER RACE.

THE NIPPONS HATE BAKA GAIJINS TOO I KNOW TRUST ME I CAN SPEAK THEIR LANGUAGE (NOT PERFECTLY BUT I AM DEDICATING MY FREE TIME WHEN IM NOT PLAYING PSO2 TO MASTERING THEIR LANGUAGE.)

FUCKING BAKA GAIJINS.
    Last edited by GHNeko; Sep 1, 2015 at 05:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post

I GET TO RAGE ABOUT THOSE BAKA GAIJINS IN B001 WHO DO NOTHING BUT SPAM LEWD SYMBOL ART (THAT THEY STOLE BECAUSE ONLY THE MASTER NIPPON RACE CAN MAKE SUCH INTRICATE AND AMAZING SYMBOL ART BECAUSE THEY ARE THE GODS OF ANIME AND MANGA) AND PLAY MY (BY ME I MEAN THE MASTER RACE AND I'S) GAME WITH THEIR SHIT GEAR.

THEY'RE SO BAD AT THE GAME TOO. THEY MAKE IT HARD FOR THE NIPPON MASTER RACE TO CARRY ME (BECAUSE IM NOT JAPANESE IM AUTOMATICALLY BAD AT THE GAME SO I HAVE TO BE CARRIED BY MY SAVIORS.)

BAKA GAIJINS CHARACTERS ARE SO DISGUSTING TOO. THEY CANT EVEN DO LOLI CHARACTERS RIGHT.

WHY HASNT SEGA BANNED THEM YET???? EEXCEPT ME BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH IM A BAKA GAIJIN IM ACCEPTING OF THE NIPPON MASTER RACE AND THEIR WAYS THATS WHY I HAVE 3 REAL LIFE JAPANESE FRIENDS FROM PSO2 THAT I TALK TO ON LINE [SO MUCH BETTER THAN FACEBOOK] AND TWITTER.

JESUS I WISH THE DDOS NEVER STOPPED SO THESE BAKA GAIJIN WOULDNT BE POLLUTING THIS AMAZING JAPANESE MMORPGS THAT IS VERY FLAWLESS BECAUSE IT'S MADE BY THE MASTER RACE.

THE NIPPONS HATE BAKA GAIJINS TOO I KNOW TRUST ME I CAN SPEAK THEIR LANGUAGE (NOT PERFECTLY BUT I AM DEDICATING MY FREE TIME WHEN IM NOT PLAYING PSO2 TO MASTERING THEIR LANGUAGE.)

FUCKING BAKA GAIJINS.
    I love you.
    PLACEHOLDER SIGNATURE - music included ♪

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Sometimes I wonder if people take Filthy Franks videos a little too seriously and thats where this all derives from.

But GH sure hit the point there

Otaku is an insult in Japan, Weeaboo's love to name themselves after an insult xD
    This is hardly unusual or novel. People, in particular subcultures, have been adopting unflattering epithets as points of pride since forever.

Leaving aside the ludicrously narrow and specific definition, one must wonder how many *actual* specimen fitting those criteria you have encountered "in the wild"...

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    My thing is your playing a Japanese MMO (or your on a forum for a Japanese game) that has lot's of Anime Collabs and styles but your calling other people weebs. Whats the idea behind this? Insecurity about ones self or something? or just one of those "if everyone else does/says it, I guess ill do it too!"
    Everyone has different reasons. I used to play this game when I was in School but quit after I went to college, Summer holidays are over and I'm waiting for the next term so I picked it up to pass time for a bit and have something to always think about and on my mind since there's nothing to study. I've got a month until everyone moves back into the dorms and we start going out again.

Also I'm trying to make a clear distinction from the minority of extremists called Weeaboo's and a person who's interests INCLUDES Anime and JRPG's as well as other things in life.

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post

FUCKING BAKA GAIJINS.
    So angry, did it hit a nerve?