Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Most of the outfits and camos have waaay too much flowery decoration bits, they're just too complex for me. Definitely some ones I like though, but they're more of the simpler ones. Room goods I don't really have an opinion on since I don't do much room stuff, but I'll totally take a baby vibrace.

Also, as an avid guitarist... I need that guitar camo. I want my Crazy Tune back!

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    The only cute outfit I REALLY want, that we don't have yet, is something with overall or suspender shorts. Both of which are in the nominations, but only one of which I liked the style of (I'd need that two piece body suit thing to get around the side boob though.

EDIT:
    This one.Other than that precarious sideboob, it looks a lot like something Milla would actually wear.

Moar EDIT: Also can someone explain why there's 3 oversized button-up shirts as female outfits...? It doesn't feel like a coincidence.
    That one makes it just scream for a bra under armor AC item for sure! I hate it ^.^

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Quote Originally Posted by Sayara View Post
    That one makes it just scream for a bra under armor AC item for sure! I hate it ^.^
    I'm just desperate for overall shorts. I:

We need more undershirt options in general.

There are a lot of outfits I'd like if not for the gratuitous chest exposure, and I'm not a fan of the colors on the default underarmor or any of the full body tights.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    We need more undershirt options in general.

There are a lot of outfits I'd like if not for the gratuitous chest exposure, and I'm not a fan of the colors on the default underarmor or any of the full body tights.
    I definitely agree. I also want the option to have multiple like we can with makeup, and being able to change them outside of the salon. Heck, let us change anything that doesn't require AC outside of the salon. I:

If you can change underarmor otuside of the salon... my god the days of "oh i am wearing a bikini with tights on" are over

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Quote Originally Posted by Sayara View Post
    If you can change underarmor otuside of the salon... my god the days of "oh i am wearing a bikini with tights on" are over
    My thoughts exactly. I feel the same way about hair. Or more specifically Cast heads. I want to wear caseal heads with caseal parts, but I also want to have normal hair with fleshy outfits. 3: