Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Isn't it the same PSO game ? I am a GC and a xbox owner and love both console. That both enable me to play the game I love so much. It shouldn't make a difference on which platform you play.

If Nintendo would of come out with PSO online + voice chat (like xbox live) you would all love and preach about it. Where I live, everyone has broadband so xbox live is not issue, I know some of you can't get broadboad, it's really sad. I wish you could. Voice really needs broadboad .

It aint an argument over Xbox live. I hate Xbox coz its ****. The pad is horribe, the graphics are worse than that of my sega megadrive, and it aint anywhere near close to the speed of a Gamecube. Plus its the size of a small island and weighs more than a Sainsbury's lorry carrying gazpacho soup.

Xbox live takes the fun outta PSO. I'd use a keyboard anyday than voice chat, takes all the fun away.

^fanboys don't like what they cannot understand...

On 2003-04-24 13:13, psomatic wrote:
    ^fanboys don't like what they cannot understand...

No no no, fanboys don't like what they can't afford. That's why 90% of idiots like him are under 18. Fact.

Hikaru Get back here! Pin lets go!

i'm leaning towards that not affording part as well.
    that's the only real reason i can think of.

Question: Why so many people hate xbox so much ?

Answer: Because they are morons.

well, I got a Cube, and I'd love voice-chat... (as soon as I get on-line ) With a keyboard, you got to TYPE "HELP ME, I'M LOW ON HP!" and avoid the enemies at the same time. By the time you typed it all, you're already death... While yelling it gets double the attention. (I bet it's really hard to enjoy a game of Belra-Beating while somebody yells "HELP ME!" in your ear all the time...)

*Edit* I can't believe that people smart enough to buy PSO lower themselves to the level of name-calling...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Wolf_Warhead on 2003-04-24 13:32 ]</font>

OMG, have another slice of cheddar there Chester Cheesyton.

On 2003-04-24 13:11, zimmk2vgc wrote:
    It aint an argument over Xbox live. I hate Xbox coz its ****. The pad is horribe, the graphics are worse than that of my sega megadrive, and it aint anywhere near close to the speed of a Gamecube. Plus its the size of a small island and weighs more than a Sainsbury's lorry carrying gazpacho soup.

Xbox live takes the fun outta PSO. I'd use a keyboard anyday than voice chat, takes all the fun away.
    You are obviously blinded and not ready to except the truth. I can see that you never experience the xbox cause all the argument your are enumerating are so false except for the size of the console. I was like you before until I experience first hand the differences. In the middle of the action, Voice is really a must

zimmk2vgc, oh my god, I dont flame but i must with this typical fanboy reply.

Lets Break down his post.

<<I hate Xbox coz its ****. >>

good start I cant argue with that, it was just so well thought out.

<<The pad is horribe>>

Well, there is two differant pads neither of which is Horribe. infact ive heard more people complain about the gamecube controller than the xbox and personally I think they are both fine for their purpose.

<<the graphics are worse than that of my sega megadrive>>

Here is were your argument went down hill. You let your jealousy rear its ugly head. Just because Xbox has been *PROVEN* to have the best graphics of any video game console you feel inadequate. Bad choice in any argument.

<<and it aint anywhere near close to the speed of a Gamecube>>

Again your not only wrong but you sound almost like you belive it too, you have all the symptoms of a fanboy who knows nothing.

<<Plus its the size of a small island and weighs more than a Sainsbury's lorry carrying gazpacho soup.
    >>

uhhhhhh, go lift some weights then wimp, jesus... my little sister carries hers around fine.

Source: MobyNuke.com

Nintindo's Gamecube has found itself being crushed by the Microsoft X-box. Since its release 17 months ago, the X-box has out-sold the Gamecube in consoles and games every single month of its existance. X-box doubled sales in November and has sold 20% more consoles and games than the Gamecube.

Sorry but the weight argument is stupid anyways.

And to finish it all off your grand finale!!

<<Xbox live takes the fun outta PSO. I'd use a keyboard anyday than voice chat, takes all the fun away.>>

Xbox has both, so stop your bitchin' , nuff said. thank you.

The Moral of the story?

Zimmk2vgc is an idiot.

AND! that gamecube and Xbox are both good consoles and anyone bashing either is usually a dick like Zimm here.