Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

Nab UQ=Jurassic Park lol
    Ship2:
    xCherryRose lvl Bo 80+/Br 75+/Fo 75+/Gu 75+/Fi 75+/Hu 75+/Te 75+/Ra 50+/Su 75+/Hero 14.

Does that make Lillipa UQ = Transformers? LOL
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

"If you think the something is not challenging enough, just go in with a trash weapon full luckyraise set."

One friend's motto, he quit PSO2 again when magatsu(VH) died before the 1st gate.

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    No I'm not trying to be annoying or technical or anything.

I'm just straight up being real because my point stands.
    Keep it to yourself. Being honest with you; no one else here cares about your point, and I don't care to talk about it.

At this point, you have a problem, take it to PM, where I'll likely ignore it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Chaos View Post
    Wait...you actually WANT them to release a 13* that completely outclasses other 13* in every way?
    Hell no. I like it this way. Just saying, I feel way less inclined to farm another 13* of the same weapon category.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Sep 15, 2015 at 11:07 PM.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

So apparently a lot of rage is apparently in this thread.

But my 2cents.

Seeing as how I usually end up being the only one who wants to do Nab to break the monotony I go alone, On my force. and I kinda would like it to be less manic so I can actually execute an attack.

I have fun during UQ. I'm only doing Lillipa for half an hour after big EQs to burn my boosters, though. Pug quality is higher than during regular time, and it doesn't get stale that way. It's just a nice addition to variety of other things to do. Sucks when you farm for hours, though.

I welcome incentive to play Nab UQ again. Even if all the layouts and enemies and stuff are same as before, people got much better gear and learned to dodge ever since it was first introduced, so it won't feel the same. Because of that, however, I think nerfing enemies is pointless. I like that it becomes more solo/party-friendly (even if it's pointless), but full MPAs, IMO, can do just fine with the way Nab UQ is right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    I got pretty sick and now I would have tons of stuff to reply to...

Megidolaon>
    I take offense to being able to place the same PA in every slot of every weapon because it ties in to something you mentionned: the game allows you (possibly encourages you) to compete against time, so instead of pondering what PA combo you can design to tackle which enemy, you can simply place the same PA on all slots on a weapon, and if you really feel you need another PA you just change weapon - I'm not going to adress the issue of lag and assume you can safely switch midair or midcombo. The game becomes "Gotta Go Fast" like you said, and that brings up the whole "be efficient or gtfo" mentality, and I hate it.
    Second point, affixing attack on your defensive gear: again, it's a big nope in terms of game design 101, but if you do it, you should have the odds of survival stacked against you. You can pull it off and still survive? Mad props to you. Most people don't, and they complain, and we get dumbed down difficulties (the Snow Cats...). Which in turns gives even less incentives to get defensive affixes, etc etc.
    WB is the root of all evil, so you're not getting any argument from me on this. I feel like CT is limited in its effect though (applies to you and only you, and it's like once per minute at the very best)
    "Sega can't balance for 12 except in CM" Yeah. And guess why? Because they decide what abilities we have and what powerlevels we reach.

Now on a more general note, I have never actually found a Naberius MPA so I had to solo it for the various COs and whatnots. Found out the only class combo I can clear it with is Fo/Te or Te/Fo. So I have no idea what you are all going on about. (Limit Break in Ult? Wouldn't any subsequent enemy sneeze kill you?)
    I also wish for a more steady reward (getting a stone for clearing, regardless of the rank for instance, but maybe more stones if you defeat a boss or something).

I'm sure I forgot stuff to talk about, sorry. I'm gonna lay low for a while...
    CT is spammy now, even if you miss. 30 second cd and if you actually pull off a good chain it's a good deal less.
    And while WB gives every damage, as I said before, CT enables you to oneshot XH final bosses like luther. That is ridiculous.

Also, I really, really don't get the pa part because taking that away would be a freaking travesty. Utterly pointless and only inconveniencing the player for no reason.
    That's just your personal playing style but there are a ton of issue breaking the game as whole and creating this whole mess.
    You don't understand the meachnics? Cause nothing about your gear or pa setting makes a difference even nearly as big as having WB and not having it, Zondeeling or not, using CT or not.

I'll say it again, Sega needs to remove the huge modifiers that allow killing at breakneck speed like this. Then upgrade the small bonuses like weapon potential to motivate us to actually play.
    At the moment we have a treadmill with a carrot on a stick at the end but the treadmill is set to half walking pace and the carrot is rotten.
    It's easy, but why the fuck even bother?

I still think my idea would work: allow people to set each palette slot to use either the three slot combo system, or the three slot select-a-PA system, as per personal preference.

The reason Melee weapons have the combo palette is because shift already has another action for them, so that can't happen until the action gets mapped to some other button.
    Last edited by Perfect Chaos; Sep 16, 2015 at 01:27 PM. Reason: bunch of awkward typos
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

Yeah, but then you have 3 camera control buttons (one would work just fine), and a quick menu which is so not quick so what's the point...
    Last edited by isCasted; Sep 16, 2015 at 08:57 AM.