Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

What will people do after those EQs end every day? It'll be like now.
    Anyway, some JPs probably playing other things. I know DDON just came out and got 1 mil downloads some days after.

Yeah. Damn EQ system.

I wrote a ton of complaints about DDO in the off-topic section.
    I still can't believe how terrible it is. It's so bad I deleted it earlier.
    Last time I tried it, my friend said, "I don't know why you're still wasting time on that."

Knowledgeable JP friend read the reviews and listened to my DDO experience, then said it's surprising how bad DDO is when Capcom already has Monster Hunter experience.
    You'd think they'd know better. DDO honestly feels like one of those games that's going to go splat very quickly.
    Of course, there are some bad games out there that are popular for some reason or another. DDO might become one of those.
    Or it will have to become DRAGON'S DOGMA ONLINE: A REALM REBORN.
    Ugh. Now that I think of it, I wonder if that's why Episode 4 is called Reborn.

I don't understand why some people like Capcom like to invest so much time and money into destroying their own franchises.
    At least I can look forward to Dragon's Dogma PC in delicious high res. Hope they don't screw that up.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Sep 13, 2015 at 04:00 PM.

If Japanese population was dead on Ship 2 you'd see two blocks full AT MOST, I think some people overestimate the amount of foreigners playing on Ship 2.

the whole "can party only with people in the same block" and "premium space in blocks" things makes partying in PSO2 a hopeless pile of horse shit
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Yeah, all those hentai sas were made by jps.
    And I mean about a year ago. Was when I was still very new so around the DDoS. I think to remember it was still for some time after DDoS though.
    Not like DDoS permanently affect Japanese players anyway.

Back then I actually saw far more Japanese players than westerners in general outside of B20.
    Right now 2/3 or more of all people I see are Westerners.

theres nothing really to do right now outside scheduled EQ's (if they're even good), School is still starting for some people (and main focus for those already started), people working and playing other things etc it's basically time now to cool down and relax off this game for awhile, do other things. People are jumping the gun though thinking JP players are abandoning anything it's just down time right now, no big deal, every game has this. If your like others, you login, do your Weeklies, log off for the week or just login each day for the stamps etc
    Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    If Japanese population was dead on Ship 2 you'd see two blocks full AT MOST, I think some people overestimate the amount of foreigners playing on Ship 2.
    You mean the XH blocks only being Freemium with a small touch of Prem space taken? Meanwhile Block01 over filled from Freemium and are now over filling into Block02

Well, this is the same for everyone. Japanese as much as foreigners.
    So the ratio should still be the same and there should still be more Japanese people than foreigners.
    But that's not the case.
    During late night to early afternoon for US people ship 2 is mostly empty. That is prime time for Japanese people, late afternoon to early night so there should at least as many of them online as are foreigners. But there are a lot less.

I thought it's because of the CM2 Boost week.

I was under the impression that parts of Japan were experiencing severe flooding due to a tropical storm, and even if they weren't in affected areas surely they wouldn't risk playing when the regions right next to the ones they're living in is waist deep in flood water.

Edit: Also, 2nd semester starts in Japan starts next week :T
    Last edited by Nyansan; Sep 14, 2015 at 05:05 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

That's because they are on the shared ship lol
    Ship2:
    xCherryRose lvl Bo 80+/Br 75+/Fo 75+/Gu 75+/Fi 75+/Hu 75+/Te 75+/Ra 50+/Su 75+/Hero 14.