Default Need help at fixing affix on weapon

I failed my 130 atk affix so it 's like this atm

atk III
    modulator
    fever
    atk boost

= 95atk

so i need someone help me find a way to make it to be 120-130+ atk with the main folder like this

I'm assuming you lost an ultimate soul, since that gives 35 ATK. Also, by "main folder", I'm guessing you mean "main fodder". But that's still not correct, since fodder implies that it's going to disappear during affixing, but I'm guessing you want this as the Base, still.
    If you want the best results while upslotting, you're going to need two more ATK III (or 1 and a Soul to boost that ATK), 1 Ultimate Soul, 1 Apprentice Soul, Soul Receptor, and 2 Modulators. But that will only give out a 55% chance of success without a boost week, so not really worth it unless you really like to take risks.
    So assuming you keep it at 4-slots, you can get 3 Ultimate Soul, 2 Modulators, 2 more ATK III, and a Soul to boost that ATK III, and you can get Ultimate Soul/Mod/ATK4/ATKboost to give you 125 ATK at 90% success. You can cut out two ATK3 (or 1 ATK3 and ATK-boosting Soul), and get UltimateSoul/Mod/ATK3/ATKboost at 100%, and that'll only be 5 ATK less.
    Last edited by Perfect Chaos; Sep 18, 2015 at 01:51 AM.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

You would like to do something like this
    http://puu.sh/kfqHF/d2f4261961.png

That's assuming it's an satk weapon. To get the best results, you would like to do it on boost week and/or adding app soul for modulator. If you're adding Apprentice Soul to boost Modulator, you should add it in one of the Modulator fodders. To make that, do it like this
    http://puu.sh/kfqXT/1bb9a0cd02.png

Then, for the best success chances, assuming also boost week, would look like this
    http://i.imgur.com/u9l1j2R.png

Hope it helps

i tried to add it again and it miss Modulator this time
    so think i just leave it

it's now soul-atk III-fever-atk boost
    = 100 atk

waste 9m and only 5 more atk

Using a flict affix probably would have been better. Modulator is overrated.

You literally could have had all 100% on a 120 ATK affix, but you choose to gamble on 55% for 10 ATK (and 2 PP) more...
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Chaos View Post
    You literally could have had all 100% on a 120 ATK affix, but you choose to gamble on 55% for 10 ATK (and 2 PP) more...
    indeed...
    he got what he deserves

lady lucky not SMILING

oh well
    actually if i down it to 4 slot, an atk boost is not needed
    because soul- atk III - modul - fever = 105 atk is really cheap tho