Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

When it comes to private servers for PSO1, GC and BB servers existed long before the official ones shut down. The first V2 server was only created after V2 shut down though, I think.

There is already one in the works for PSO2, and without going into too much detail, PSO2 is like PSO1 in that the client does most of the work so all you have to do is get the server to respond correctly. I could see one happening next year or the year after.

Thanks Z-O! Can you PM me a link of this said server when it goes live?

not sure if we can link to it, a google search will lead you to it.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

We can PM whatever we want here. Google shows nothing right now. Only PSO & PSU private servers.

Just to be sure, currently the most progressed (and only as far as I know) pso2 private server project is the one being developed by a dude who has 'cyber' in their name right?

pretty sure we're allowed to say cyberkitsune since he's the proxy dude and it's in the tweaker too...

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    When it comes to private servers for PSO1, GC and BB servers existed long before the official ones shut down. The first V2 server was only created after V2 shut down though, I think.

There is already one in the works for PSO2, and without going into too much detail, PSO2 is like PSO1 in that the client does most of the work so all you have to do is get the server to respond correctly. I could see one happening next year or the year after.
    still the matter of the Cease and Desist order whenever it happens from Sega of Japan, even if it's a whole "tactic" to get Sega of America to act on this, whatever legal issues go on may be bad for AIDA and the rest of them

Quote Originally Posted by The Walrus View Post
    pretty sure we're allowed to say cyberkitsune since he's the proxy dude and it's in the tweaker too...
    Help, men in tuxedos donning fully automatic rifles are busting down my front door for mentioning it, I'm telling them it's your fault but they wont listen!

Seriously, I know THAT much but given how beaty-aroundy-the-bushy people were being in this thread I thought I'd play along, maybe Aida was given heck for being pretty open about advertising the server previously and people have since learned to respect the whole 'don't discuss private servers' rule.

edit: kinda off topic, but back when PSO2Jpn was still in the beta phases, I seem to recall this forum somewhat priding itself that a person or two actually working for sega came on here from time to time... or people here knew people there.. osmething like that... is that no longer the case?
    Last edited by Ghalion; Sep 24, 2015 at 11:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghalion View Post

edit: kinda off topic, but back when PSO2Jpn was still in the beta phases, I seem to recall this forum somewhat priding itself that a person or two actually working for sega came on here from time to time... or people here knew people there.. osmething like that... is that no longer the case?
    For all I know, how we acted back then caused a strained, if not damaged, relationship to happen more or less.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghalion View Post
    Are you talking about Edward, who was one of the admins from PSU (Xbox 360)?

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    Bubsy?! Bubsy, is that you?! I know it's supposed to be Nyau btw, but seriously - that thing looks like a wannabe Bubsy with a Kokiri Lightsaber.