Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

The people that worked on Sega and lurked and posted around here: 1. Got fired (or left), 2. Left Sega and joined again, and now his job is exclusively the Sonic community (that doesn't mean he stopped liking pso, of course).

I don't think users being "mean" to Sega would affect at all their decision to be in contact with the community, they are professionals after all.

@Hitoshi
    No clue, not sure if you can see how many posts I've made here but I imagine it's been less than 100, over the course of years. I'm pretty inactive here, so I'm not knowledageable about much content here, that and my memory isn't the best with names and dates...That being said, thanks for the response.

@landman
    Thanks, but even if it's the case regarding 'moving to sonic'... I don't know terribly many professional game devs that visit fan-forums for their job...and if it wasn't part of their job and was merely out of personal interest, I don't see why working on sonic now should change their habits... I suspect someone might say NDA blah blah blah, but I'm pretty sure the NDA is MORE strict on people working on said project than people who are NOT working on it =P

Quote Originally Posted by Ghalion View Post
    I suspect someone might say NDA blah blah blah, but I'm pretty sure the NDA is MORE strict on people working on said project than people who are NOT working on it =P
    I will guess you didn't hear about that guy that participated in a podcast for a very tiny website, talked a little about his job at Nintendo, the podcast run like water around the community, Nintendo found out, and fired the guy. That happened just a couple of months ago.

I don't remember Edward coming to pso-w other than do his job when he was gamemaster in PSU, and Ruby? of course Ruby was here even before he started working at Sega, I'm sure he lurks when he has the time, but that doesn't change he fact his job is the Sonic community, and if he follows pso2 news it's provably on his free time.

Edward, Ruby, Chillaura, the golden days.....then shit happened

Ruby Eclipse a.k.a. Aaron Weber
    Ahhh, those were the days...

i only remember RubyEclipse from stirring up shit in spiral knights pvp all the time, in that game you could use the real money currency to avoid the cooldown from dying which his guild was masters in tho since SEGA published i bet he got a monthly allowance for it or something
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

I see, a bit of a shame, but thanks again for the info!