Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

They were never that much better, I never got them and I'm no worse for wear. Not to mention there may be people who are endgame now who started the game after they were relevant. In which case yes, you'd be pissing away your stones on them. In any case I guess we should be thankful they don't want a pile of AQ stones on top of all this crap.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartBreak301 View Post
    They were never that much better, I never got them and I'm no worse for wear.
    Good for you.

Still doesn't change the fact it was better than most weapons, as well as generally being the best multiclass weapons in the game. Hell, it was the second best katana in the game behind orochi agito for a time.

It's not exactly pissing away stones if you got them while they were relevant.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Good for you.

Still doesn't change the fact it was better than most weapons, as well as generally being the best multiclass weapons in the game. Hell, it was the second best katana in the game behind orochi agito for a time.

It's not exactly pissing away stones if you got them while they were relevant.
    You seem to be missing the point. If you DID NOT get them, regardless of when they were or weren't relevant, then the stones shouldn't be too much of an issue. And like I said, there are people who started the game AFTER they were considered good, in which case it would be considered pissing them away on bio weapons at this point in the game.

I know you guys love starting fights and de-railing threads but let's try to stick to the topic at hand.

And like I said, there are people who started the game AFTER they were considered good, in which case it would be considered pissing them away on bio weapons at this point in the game.
    Then we have an understanding, but when your first post misses a few key words, you shouldn't be surprised people will correct you on it.

The extreme stones aren't too much of an issue, unless you pissed away your title stones on bio weapons or something.

I know you guys love starting fights and de-railing threads.
    Only if you start it buddy.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Sep 24, 2015 at 08:27 PM.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

The extreme stones aren't too much of an issue, unless you pissed away your title stones on bio weapons or something. As for the excubes, it's about three full XH Magatsus. 4 runs and Sai will net you about 100 cubes every time on a 250%.
    right, because you get title stones for every weapon class you want an austere for
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    You should try Warframe if you want grindy time sinks.
    I left that game for this one though.

I pissed away my title stones on Bio Weapons.
    I still have some left over though.

At least you didn't use them for the sake of having an all class weapon in es.

Quote Originally Posted by Shady3011 View Post
    I left that game for this one though.
    I left that game also.

Since everyone is talking about ExQ stones like they are somehow hard to get...

still sitting on 15 of each stone because I have 3 characters and do my weekly ExQ COs. Think I'm set since I can't think of a 13* I even want besides maybe a better bow. This all depends on what potential these new weapons get. I expect invade to be meh but maybe Austere weapons will be decent.

If not welp, there is always next 13* set.
    Last edited by Vatallus; Sep 25, 2015 at 02:03 PM.

im also always excited for new skins dealing 1% more damage
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget