Wink Game stops responding during certain quests

Ive only been playing PSO2 for a couple of days, but ive suddenly hit this annoying wall. Whenever i try to do either Shironia or Tundra Exploration, the mage just stops responding to almost all inputs.

In Shironia, i will appear on the planet with my team, but be unable to move, attack, do anything except use chat. The only other thing that gets a response from the game is pressing Alt + F4 and closing it. Tundra is the same, except that there, i dont even reach the planet, i get stuck at the loading screen, but still able to chat.

I can do other missions in these two areas normally as well, its these specific ones i cant do. Ive tried using Tweaker to fix old broken or missing files, and ive tried deleting and reinstalling the english patches, and ive tried dropping the graphics settings but none of it worked.

processor: Intel Core i7-3630QM @ 2.40GHz
    Graphics card: nvidia geforce GTX 670MX

I do hope that somebody has the foggiest idea what could be wrong. Everybody ive asked ingame was as confised as me
    Last edited by Banatine; Sep 26, 2015 at 01:32 PM.

I am a RAcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

There is no arguing with the barrel of a gun!

If it's win10 then i have no idea. On win7, it's DirectX that causes crash when loading some specific items/costume, input methods causes keyboard/mouse stuck, and network related shit/patches causes loading loop.

Have you ever tried the option "check for pso2 updates" on the tweaker, the old method not the new method since that brings the game back to vanilla JP version and reapply english patches again, might fix the issues you described.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeris View Post
    Have you ever tried the option "check for pso2 updates" on the tweaker, the old method not the new method since that brings the game back to vanilla JP version and reapply english patches again, might fix the issues you described.
    That seems to have dine the trick! Thank you

I am a RAcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

There is no arguing with the barrel of a gun!