Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

I dunno. I think Fake Silhouette is far more broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    So what you're saying is, everything here is broken. You can spam any of those PAs, and everything will die eventually.

Your logic sucks. You do know that, right?

Class getting buff soon, everyone spam guren like good old shunka, guren could be use to dodge almost every attack, you can counter every attack, and combat escape make you god. Of course you can kill things just spamming PA, but guren makes that like it's nothing.
    Last edited by loool; Sep 29, 2015 at 11:58 PM.

As someone who returned after a year (after DDoS, came back a month or so ago), my opinion is such:

How big is the gap between Free and Premium Users? I remember it getting smaller by the time I left. How good are crafted weapons/units now?
    Premium is ideal for improving ur chance of getting into MPA that don't sux. Because it is easier to fit into the block you want to be in. Trading for weapon/unit pass at 11* and 12* is very useful to get some items. Selling item is a good money source, and myroom is best afk location. Also help on leveling crafting (3 extra craft slots).
    Crafted weapon/unit is an important aspect of the game. Especially in utilizing sub class PA.
    If you got someone to play often with... premium is a very very handy. (trying to get into the same block as friend, yet not be pushed to empty block)
    Solo play, premium doesn't feel to have major impact, everything can be grinded out or skipped.

Any major melee class changes/balances since then?
    All I know is dual blade fi/bo is godlike in almost every where they go... I don't even know if they should be classified as melee most time.

Fighter was the most drastic change imo. They went from a low stat hunter that spam deadly arrow to some super high risk high reward dps god through limit break.

How worth it is it to play PSO2es alongside?
    buying AC has never been easier+cheaper. that reason alone is worth it. I am currently still grinding on it to see if i can get something nice... so far aside getting AC and feed mag on the go seem to be the only reason to use it for me.

How easy is it to make money now?
    TACO is weekly, and there is XQCO as well (both weekly). That's the primary money source for non-premium player. Stocking up quality item through price check in shop then unloading through shop ticket is also good money.

Your biggest concern should be inventory space. Free player's storage/inventory space kill alot of money making potential.

(and challenge mode is pretty cool)
    Last edited by SolRiver; Sep 29, 2015 at 11:58 PM.

I'm too much of an creature of habit when I play braver and still just use hatou, endo, and kanran.

Still use guren to dash around the map at the speed of light though.

Can't Stylish Roll 200%+Infinity Fire spam anymore, GU is shit

BR can't mindlessly spam Shunka to one shot things like before, BR is shit

FO's can't mindlessly spam Il Megid and one/two shot things anymore, Dark Spells suck

Either get good or don't play

Quote Originally Posted by loool View Post
    Class getting buff soon, everyone spam guren like shunka back in EP2, you can counter every attack, and combat escape make you god.
    Can't beat that argument. Moving on then.

Quote Originally Posted by r2zero View Post
    Any major melee class changes/balances since then?
    All weapons that were missing out on new PAs from the Ult Nab update now have a new PA, some from Ultimate Lilipa and some from XH Kuronia Exploration (and the new seasonal Kuronia EQ, translated as Regiment of the Wicked). Some skill updates to Hunter and Braver enable them to regain PP with a JG, and now Braver's counter is actually really good damage. There's an upcoming update to katana that will cause their Gear to give a 0/5/10% damage boost for level 1/2/3, as well as reduce PP costs for Tsukimi and Gekka. A third unspecified PA is going to be getting adjustments.

PA crafting was also implemented, but unlike tech crafting, it completely changes PAs. For example, Twister Fall allows you to hold it for a lengthy period of time and move around, and Kazan Nadeshiko became a charging attack with two levels that can be released at will. Currently only 1 PA has a craft for each weapon, except for DBs and JBs which were left out inexplicably (guess because Bouncer can use techs).
    Last edited by LonelyGaruga; Sep 30, 2015 at 12:06 AM.

Class getting buff soon, everyone spam guren like good old shunka, guren could be use to dodge almost every attack, you can counter every attack, and combat escape make you god. Of course you can kill things just spamming PA, but guren makes that like it's nothing.
    I'd give you a serious response if I wasn't busy laughing at you.

Just go play the game more, and see a class that actually is borderline broken.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    I'd give you a serious response if I wasn't busy laughing at you.

Just go play the game more, and see a class that actually is borderline broken.
    I'm talking about the class as a whole, not class combo. If it were class combo then Fi/Bo would take the top spot and whatever Fo/sub nowaday would be second.

Fi/Bo is best class?

News to me lol.

Also even without class combos, Br isnt broken lol. Fo is straight up stronger than Br lmfao. And are we forgetting Fi or something? Fi is better than Br in skilled hands.

And the stronger part of Br is bow because of weak stance, headshots, and banishing arrow.

I'm talking about the class as a whole, not class combo.
    Then your opinion holds even less water (if that were possible after you claimed braver of all things is broken OP) when everyone has a subclass.

edit: I just caught this

and whatever Fo/sub nowaday
    So you have no idea what you're talking about. K
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Sep 30, 2015 at 12:32 AM.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!