Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

CRATER EXTERIOR

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAA

MY DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Also, Underworld.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

who gives a shit

CRATER EXTERIOR

AWWWWW YISSS MOTHER FUCKAAAAAAA

Those Falz Double tracks are kind of hard on the ears...I hate how majority of the music in PSO2 is so frantic sometimes.

A lot of the PSO music has been in the game for awhile now... I attest to this because I own some of the tracks for my room.

I'm still waiting to see if the boss after Double is Matoi and if Matoi is possibly Anga. All because they said Anga was related to the new boss. I just want to know man... and to smash a new boss. I like killing bosses. I have problems man. Help me fix my problems by giving the new boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    I'm still waiting to see if the boss after Double is Matoi and if Matoi is possibly Anga. All because they said Anga was related to the new boss. I just want to know man... and to smash a new boss. I like killing bosses. I have problems man. Help me fix my problems by giving the new boss.
    Isn't it already confirmed that Anga is just one of its spawns and that it is Matoi?
    SHIP 02 - PokeminMaster
    Lucinova - Deuman - 75 Hu, 55 Fi, 75 Fo, 80 Te, 80 Bo, 75 Su, 80 He
    Aura - CAST - 75 Fo, 77 Te
    Sylvia - CAST - 75 Ra, 76 Br

Quote Originally Posted by PokeminMaster View Post
    Isn't it already confirmed that Anga is just one of its spawns and that it is Matoi?
    I don't remember Sega confirming anything. But with how they like to throw enemies at us right as they reveal it probably is... well except Apprentice and Double took awhile to actually transform. Guess I'll go ask that guy that watches their live streams religiously.

edit: No they never confirmed it and Anga is a by product of it, an eidolon. Also even if this is Profound it seems reliable to assume from leaks that this won't be its only form.

edit 2: I'll add links as soon as I can get them and verify they aren't just double and apprentice in falz form.
    Last edited by Vatallus; Oct 3, 2015 at 11:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    edit: No they never confirmed it and Anga is a by product of it, an eidolon. Also even if this is Profound it seems reliable to assume from leaks that this won't be its only form.
    I didn't mean by SEGA, I meant internal code found through datamining (also there are just so many signs pointing toward Matoi)

And as for the forms, yeah I've seen the render that was pulled from the code

I stay up to date with everything regarding PSO2, including datamining, it's the only reason I would know something like this though... I also have hour-long discussions with friends lol
    SHIP 02 - PokeminMaster
    Lucinova - Deuman - 75 Hu, 55 Fi, 75 Fo, 80 Te, 80 Bo, 75 Su, 80 He
    Aura - CAST - 75 Fo, 77 Te
    Sylvia - CAST - 75 Ra, 76 Br

what if ep4 is them bringing everything back from pso1