Default Looking for an English speaking team to take me in

Hey guys, first post here. Have been playing pso for like the last ten years. Just started on Pso2 last month and having a fun time. Running solo a lot joining random parties works sometimes, but the language barrier doesn't help. Looking for a team who speaks English. I've already sent request to a few teams the last few days but have gotten no replies. Just want to be able to run through stuff with a few fun people on a regular basis. My timezone is UTC - 7:00. Play late at night usually. I'm on ship 2 a hu/fi level 43 currently.
    Last edited by vzvz; Oct 5, 2015 at 07:55 PM.

Would you care to join our Team? I'm currently one of the recruiters and wouldn't mind taking you if you would like. We focus on gathering people to perform private runs of Emergency Quests and other things as well. Let me know and we can talk from there.

Edit: We haven't managed to do a private run of any Emergency Quest yet sadly, but it is a dream. We have many strong players with us that can dish out damage and know what they're doing. Also, seeing that you're Level 43, we'll be able to run Advance Quests with you to level you up a bit.
    The unknown becomes the known eventually.

Yeah man, I'm up for it. Now I can't say i know exactly how everything works but i'm coming along alright.

Well if you have Skype feel free to private message me your Skype name or something since that'll be the easiest way of communication. If you don't have Skype then that'll be alright too, I would prefer if you did though since I'm not always on PSO2 to talk to members. (I try to be online everyday but due to school that isn't always possible.)

Edit: Also, we can teach you everything you need to know so that isn't a big deal as well.
    Last edited by Kusurian; Oct 5, 2015 at 09:03 PM.
    The unknown becomes the known eventually.