Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Lego View Post
    Dont listen to these guys, they play 15 hours a day and are tryhards. they know everything about a game, but have no life...
    Try "work at a full time job and somehow manage to have a life AND pso2 (but trying out Skyforge atm) AND blog AND have a nice vacation in Japan a couple weeks ago AND still squeeze in time for sleep."

There just aren't enough hours in a day I tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Oh. You mean gear check as in, you won't be able to complete in time?
    PSO2 doesn't have enrage timers, but there are time limits for some quests.

The gear check I referred to was in terms of not wasting other people's time.
    I personally don't like to leech.
    Most of the time I won't even start leveling a new class unless I have a late game weapon for it already. So I'm usually doing my thing with solo AQs until SH and usually by then I can equip said weapon and not leech at SH/XH EQs. I understand what you mean about not wasting other people's time.

Dont listen to these guys, they play 15 hours a day and are tryhards. they know everything about a game, but have no life...

Lol the only time its even remotely worth using 15 hours in a day to play this game is for CM1 boost weeks to grind for AND max out an ideal weapon to +40 60%.

No other reason to no life the game ever lol
    Last edited by LunaSolstice; Oct 9, 2015 at 06:48 AM.
    Ship2:
    xCherryRose lvl Bo 80+/Br 75+/Fo 75+/Gu 75+/Fi 75+/Hu 75+/Te 75+/Ra 50+/Su 75+/Hero 14.

There's no real marking and telling when you should get a good gear, but i advise you do so the time you get in SH, mid-SH to be exact since it honestly the point that i felt decent gear are pretty much required to contribute to your MPAs, and also if you picked the right stuff you can still use it on XH so it'll save you some money for later use, too.

It's just feels like that you just got told in-game for being leech and madposting at PSO-W...
    Last edited by wefwq; Oct 9, 2015 at 07:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    It's just feels like that you just got told in-game for being leech and madposting at PSO-W...
    rekt him

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Wonder if Double and Profound Darkness will have any mechanics that are a DPS check.
    I read somewhere that at least DF Double will have partial inmunity against WB. It is also expected that PD have it.

It'll be interesting to see. Weak bullet definitely needs to have way less impact on the game than it currently has.

There's nothing to do in PSO2 that lasts anywhere near 15 hours, except idling.
    I probably spend more time babbling over here than actually playing PSO2.

I've played maybe 2 hours this week, and that's more than last week, because I'm finding the game boooooring at the moment.

That said, what I'm seeing is that for most quests the standard of equipment has dropped a bit lately, as everyone's trying to level their other classes but aren't buying new mags/affixing new armours for them. Can't say I blame them personally. Stuff goes slower now but you gotta do what you gotta do.

TC, at the moment red weapons are really good, better than 11* and maybe even 12* in some categories.
    All you gotta do is unlock potential 1 (10500 cm, doesn't take many runs or buy one at pot 1 but they tend to be needlessly expensive) and craft it to a decent level.
    Lvl 13 craft is preferable but as long as you get atk like a high end 10* of its category it should be ok.
    Grind risk reductions and +5%/10% boosters are also cheap and/or you get them for logging in, so that's not too hard to get either.
    And with soul receptor getting decent 2-3s affixes is also easy.
    For units pretty much anything is fine thanks to crafting again. Preferably a decent set like Hiei crafted with the specail recipes giving you +100hp / +10pp / + 30hp + 3pp + 4% resist all per unit (depending on s / r / t crafting).
    You can get this for lvl 3, 8 and 10 with the only difference being the amount of def.
    You can find crafters from the visiphone so you don#t even need to be able to craft this yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    TD3 is an AIS proficiency check, not a gear check.
    Not really. AIS are important but the rest can't be neglceted cause you need to kill enough enemies and bosses to keep the towers safe in the mean time ontop of some crystal farming (those people can't kill as much) in order to be able to use AIS enough to finish with a decent rank. Cause at D rank you might actually get 0 rares from the crystal.
    That's why I stopped doing TD3 cause atm it's incredibly hard to find a decent mpa that won't let 2 towers get destroyed by wave 4 or something.

Quote Originally Posted by DrCatco View Post
    I read somewhere that at least DF Double will have partial inmunity against WB. It is also expected that PD have it.
    I hope it means we can finally have a big boss eq where a ra isn't mandatory for any reasonable time. Especially cause most people leave eqs like this anyway if there is no ra, so eve if you want to stay you are gonna end up something like 3/12 pretty quick.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    There's nothing to do in PSO2 that lasts anywhere near 15 hours, except idling.
    I probably spend more time babbling over here than actually playing PSO2.
    That idling is just for hardcore tryhards though. I have yet to master it.
    Last edited by Achelousaurus; Oct 11, 2015 at 06:02 AM.