Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I had something similar - within anywhere between ten seconds and about two minutes of starting the game, it'd just... freeze. There'd be that blue loading-circle cursor thingy, I could move the actual mouse cursor around, but the game simply wouldn't respong and clicking anythwere on the screen popped up an error message about program not reponding, terminate?

Eventually turned out the problem was Raptr. Turning that off fixed the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    By doesn't respond, I assume the mouse cursor within PSO2 cannot be moved?
    He means the game will get the "Not Responding" message and the client will freeze and turn light white when he does try to interact with it frozen.

Quote Originally Posted by KLMS1 View Post
    I had something similar - within anywhere between ten seconds and about two minutes of starting the game, it'd just... freeze. There'd be that blue loading-circle cursor thingy, I could move the actual mouse cursor around, but the game simply wouldn't respong and clicking anythwere on the screen popped up an error message about program not reponding, terminate?

Eventually turned out the problem was Raptr. Turning that off fixed the problem.
    Had same problem last night and that fixed it.

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSighTy View Post
    Have same problem, here I do before lunch the game.(Untill they fix it.)

If you have AMD Gaming Evolved install in your PC.(It's red icon in the taskbar.) Close it.
    Edit: Or just go to PSO2 in Library tap and remove / in track gameplay. This may stop gaining point by online this game but it will prevent GG block it.
    Quote Originally Posted by KLMS1 View Post

Thanks for the responses! This seemed to have solved the issue for now.