Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Aeris View Post
    I remember someone else posted here and they shared WM codes across multiple accounts and their account and others got banned for doing so.
    In game WM codes could be a flag so I'd suggest if you're gifting or just giving it to a friend to keep it off the game so use team forums,skype.email.ect.. It might be flagged just like things like monomates being bought for millions. I suggest at least putting up something with worth at least maybe a random junk high slot item for those ppl that have their daily 7x TA/XQ setups, I know there's people that do this to make a few mill daily just don't use dumb thing like buying monomates off player shops for millions as it could easyly get flagged as a multiple account. IIRC SEGA only allows one account per person so use random items instead.
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

Quote Originally Posted by Arredoval View Post
    I was just using WM codes on one WM account, then letting friends log into my WM account for charging AC. That... doesn't sound like it should be fine, if they've started banning for similar stuff.

Though I've always had monomates and the like up for various high prices <_< I don't usually need loans, but I have them up for when I need to borrow meseta from friends. :\ Wonder what to use instead that I don't particularly mind losing profit on... 'cause stuff like crafting materials going for hundreds per has gotta be just as sketchy.
    Hmmm... I guess high slot weapons with stat III or something would be safer? Not sure tbh. .- .

For sharing WM codes, just charge WM wallets with the code and purchase through that, rather than using the code directly. I've shared this way and had absolutely no issues.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

I'd just buy them the code and walk them through the process. :V

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal_Shard View Post
    Finally, and this is important if you do choose to continue, take a look at the events just before you were 816'ed and try to figure out why the account was given the ban.
    Thats the issue, I haven't done anything worth noting in all my days of PSO2 except using a VPN during the whole DDOS fiasco. The last thing I did before the ban was to introduce the game to a friend of mine and I played a bit with him. It has to be a mistake.

Thank you all for your support.
    Last edited by Searaphim; Oct 11, 2015 at 11:33 AM.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PSO2/comments/3o70ai/816_ban/

Looks like this has happened to 2 others as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Sol View Post
    https://www.reddit.com/r/PSO2/comments/3o70ai/816_ban/

Looks like this has happened to 2 others as well...
    Scary stuff... Honestly.
    I'm legit considering to not play for a few days until like... Servers are up after maint or something... I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Asuka~ View Post
    Scary stuff... Honestly.
    I'm legit considering to not play for a few days until like... Servers are up after maint or something... I don't know.
    I wouldn't get hung up on the possibility of a ban. The reason for the bans is not certain, so taking time off as a preemptive measure would only take time away from a game that I'm sure you find enjoyable. Don't let uncertainty worry you!

“Uncertainty is the only certainty there is, and knowing how to live with insecurity is the only security.” ~John Allen Paulos

rip in pepperoni.

My suggestion is to keep sending tickets if they dont respond within a reasonable amount of time.

Out of curiosity, what ISP do you have?