Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Profound Duckness SuperCentipede's Avatar

Also, this forum is kinda dead with only a couple of artists frequenting it,
    I should've known.

I think in general when it comes to forum communities, you need to expect that sometimes you will get responses and help and sometimes you won't. Depends on the people, time of day, and everyone's mood. It doesn't ever help to get angry with people. If you want to try somewhere else try somewhere else. Doesn't mean that this thread was a waste of time because someone who is able to give you the type of answer that you are looking for might do so. It just won't be instantaneous.

Not to mention that once you do get mad and respond in the way you did, then it shuts down the conversation and no one else wants to be a part of it. So kind of shoot yourself in the foot there.
    Don't talk down to me. And how would you know the difference between anger and annoyance over a few text posts, smart ass? I've seen people with their artwork here, so I'd be expecting at least something.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

No, he's right. You need to work very closely with someone for a project like this. So you need to make sure that person will be pleasant to work with. After that first response, I'd be hesitant to start something with you.

The Profound Duckness SuperCentipede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
    No, he's right. You need to work very closely with someone for a project like this. So you need to make sure that person will be pleasant to work with. After that first response, I'd be hesitant to start something with you.
    I worked that out for myself. I don't like people like Marvel "reminding" me of things like if they're my freaking mother!

Seriously, hundreds of people in the forums and no one's interested in getting on board? I mean, what the hell?! And if my first complaint about it makes you scared, well...