Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default When the"I don't try hard, i play for fun"mentality affects the fun of other players

In a taco pt i hosted before update someone joined with a Hu/X combo or so i thought. They were using a camo for their sword so i didn't bother checking their gear/class w/e. Start the TA run and i saw that they used foie with their sword. Checked the gear and turns out he was using FoHu with a 38% dark lind cray sword(dont know why Hu when that sword has S bite built-in)
    So i asked why he has using that combo on a ta run. And blah blah potential seems good blah sword PA. Another person in the pt explained politely why that combo is not good and what he can do to get better tech damage and be more effective. The FoHu says "I don't spend all day playing this game to get good" "So why not go talk numbers to other losers like you".

I rarely kick people out of my pt but what he said was just uncalled for and immature. He was also extremely slow in the taco run and the rest of the party had to pick up the slack. Luckily we didn't give him advice on the strats or else he would have exploded or something.

TL//DR Try to help novice players out get acid spit in the face. why the need to ruin the fun?

Next time, just do some gearcheck then kick those bloody scrubs out of pt and give them a place in blacklist. It's not worth the hassle, you can find people like him in almost every MMO, they are just everywhere.

P/S: The less fuck you give, the happier you are
    Last edited by HentaiLolicon; Oct 17, 2015 at 03:03 AM.

should all leave and let him do it alone. Then he can realize how much fun he has at being lousy.

personally, taco is easy enough that i just carry the rest. Just press button for me and I'm happy.

I encountered someone the other day who didn't have a subclass set. When I asked why, they said "it makes things more fun that, otherwise its too easy".

Well then get the hell out of the MPA, then.

actually, alot of the content is too easy now though

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Fumi View Post
    I encountered someone the other day who didn't have a subclass set. When I asked why, they said "it makes things more fun that, otherwise its too easy".

Well then get the hell out of the MPA, then.
    sho koool

There seems to be a certain propensity for people in the English community to play with this methodology and its really very unfortunate. The best thing you can do is disallow them from your runs and to kick them if you see them, making sure to note why. In MPAs, it can't always be avoided, but if you play in the right Japanese blocks for the difficulty you're running for EQ's, you usually run into okay people for the most part. And of course, there's organized runs if you have that option.

IT'S A NEW DAY, YES IT IS

>he actually checks ppl gears during tacos

why don't you just run tacos alone or with ppl you already know/trust?

tbqh fam

This still a thing going on?

Do i count as one of those if i semi-quit and log on once a month just to up my costume game?

Stil holding onto my pot 3 11 stars. Not interested in grinding 12 stars any time soon. Gonna wait until they make 12 star grinding=11 star grinding.

check out my website below
    http://frewinhu.weebly.com/