Default [WTB/Trade] Wired Lance/Multi Class Weapon

Hey.

So not really sure how this works but wanting a high ATK Wired Lance. Something relatively high level but nothing earth shattering. Also wanted a Multi Class weapon of decent level so I can beat weapon specific quests quickly without too much investigative work on my part (I am Vita etc...).

I am Ship 02 and Hu/Fi. I am more than happy to adapt my sub class to meet any requirements. Just want something decent so I can enjoy the game a little better/easier.

I am GMT but for tonight at least I will be happy to come on so again more than happy to accommodate anyone who feel they can help.

To the high level/high class folks: I appreciate I am being vague here but I really just want High ATK bits and pieces just so I can enjoy the quests and join in without too much trouble. I have recently spoken with a team mate who asked me to change my class/subclass to Hu/Fi to give me the ability to really get the most out of a Wired Lance setup. Again I just want to enjoy quests without hitting too many 'brick walls' with level/class/whatever as I tend to solo most of the time anyways.

For me personally there is no bad choice in terms of stats/class/development/whatever so long I can use the weapon and its relatively high level/ATK. I want to experiment with my first chara in my own way so I can make a better second chara later.

Oh yeah and I have premium as well so can do item/meseta trading. Happy to give you whatever I have in exchange. If I can trade EXP/FUN tokens then you can have them as well.

Once again appreciate your help and understanding. Many kind thanks.
    Last edited by gamesbloke; Oct 18, 2015 at 10:15 AM.

This is a really pointless topic. No one cares about low trades
    And that's exactly why you shouldn't wait for the forum.

Unless you're asking for or offering something very specific there is no point using the forum.

http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/weapon_02.php#nav
    Take your pick, check the ingame player shop.
    Most stuff is pretty cheap in the shop when you want low lvl gear.

Appreciate your clarification and thank you for the link.