Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2330313233343536 ... LastLast
    Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

I wonder if Summoner's Skill Tree will be split into at least 3 .....
    1 for improving Red one, 1 for Blue one, 1 for Yellow one o-o Maybe add another 1 for general boost o-o
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Spoiler!

Has not been released, people already complained
    Last edited by wahahaha; Oct 31, 2015 at 07:42 PM.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Dycize View Post
    Summoner's 2nd weapon type should be not using the pet, but still the same weapon.
    Becoming this.
    I wonder if people would be as angry/disappointed if it turned out that way...
    I would not mind that at all, and have it be like Jet Boots where you can add an element to the attack based on the Techs you used, or even just have Baton exclusive Techs.

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    I wasn't referencing him directly, but I mean... c'mon.

All the guides we have here never give people options - just efficiency paths. Craft 1* weapon at each useable interval until 55, then do CM and get a Red Weapon's pot unlocked to Lv3, then use that until you get 13*. Once you get 13*, do it on the next class or quit.

And don't even get me started on unit choices. Oh wait, there isn't. It's either Hiei/Saiki or bust. Always discouraging the use of other things, Fahren among them.

What manner of choice is there when everyone demands robotic perfection from people and renders everything that isn't TD/Magatsu/PD/UQ/AQ obsolete or not worth doing all that much?

If there's anything that infuriates me, it's when hypocrites demand choice and experimental opportunity but would deny it to others in the most cloaked of ways. Because when it comes down to it, they simply want a means of splitting apart from what they deem "commoner filth" or "generic riffraff".
    Actually after Red/Hiei you get quite a bit of flexibility now. The thing is it's hard to communicate "this is a newbie trap don't waste your precious starting meseta!"

• Saiki is still up there
    • Double/Magatsuhi for Evil weapons
    • Vento/Magatsuhi as above
    • Ideal for Ideal weapons
    • Invade for Invade
    • Tian/Invade for +160 RATK
    • Tian and Negro by themselves are still good today

Fahren was actually good at one point for Fahren Bow with Deadly Breeze, but with Red weapons it's become pretty bad.

And re: Summoner, some normal attack ability instead of just waving the wand for attacks would have been nice ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    [WAIFUSIM INTINSIFIES]

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Oh lord. I can just imagine the incoming giant-headed abominations.
    Good!
    This game's character creator can produce hilarious results, with the sliders it's gonna be amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    Silly PSOW, they obviously made them sickeningly cute so people would spend to change their look with AC items
    lmao, so true XD.
    I mean, we get weapon camos and outfits, no reason there shouldn't be pet camos/outfits.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilich View Post
    Summoner pets are basically talis, aren't they.
    That's probably what this boils down to >_>
    And I was hoping for
    https://youtu.be/G7VVZ2Ub9iw?t=20

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    -Pets generate their own hate, and enemies target them instead of the player.
    TBH that sounds the most interesting about the class.
    If you speedkill no need for much aggro management but occasionally it's useful and it's actually fun in games where you can do it properly. Aggro is big PSO2 but this game has terrible aggro management.
    Inb4 pet has low hp and once it dies needs 20 seconds to auto-revive.

TBH conducting your pet with a baton sounds really cool. But it's completely out of place in this game.

And ass slider...
    https://youtu.be/IUZEtVbJT5c?t=20

PS: Episode 4 "Reborn" makes no sense whatsoever, Sega just trying to get attention of anyone having heard of FFXIV.

Gotta admit, I have very little interest for Summoner the way it was showcased. Still, props to them for going with something completely different once again.

So besides the new character creation options and SU, was there any other interesting news about Ep.4?

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chimeria View Post
    So besides the new character creation options and SU, was there any other interesting news about Ep.4?
    Nope, all things considered, they barely showed anything new. If that were really all there was, this would be the least content-packed episode update ever.

What's most likely going to happen is that Sega is going to make us wait another month for more information, on the next broadcast.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

WAY PAST COOL, BRAH! Drifting Fable's Avatar

If there's one solace to the reveal of Summoner, its that they're focusing their resources on making one weapon type for one class instead of unevenly distributing resources to multiple weapon types (and in many cases favoring one over the rest) for one class.

inb5 Summoner suddenly gets lopped with Gunslash skill tree specializations out of no where.

Oh well least the new customization options look fine.

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Looks like you can set favorite accessories and hairstyles in Este. Don't think anyone else picked up on that.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO