Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Walker View Post
    Does it give any particular errors windows or just plain crash?

Did you try vanilla everything?
    At first it just crashed, eventually it gave me PSO2.exe stopped responding. Tried it with all patches uninstalled through tweaker via steam, and through tweaker directly.

I did try it with the normal launcher and I got to title screen with no crashing after playing all the opening videos.

I'm currently installing all the patches again to run with vanilla launcher.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    People who are crashing: I assume you've turned off item translation, but did you try and move the item translation files elsewhere for the meantime?

Tweaker with item translation on auto downloads 3 files, and if there's an issue with those 3 files you could try moving them somewhere in the meantime.
    Are you talking about translation.bin, translation.bin.7z, translation.dll, and translation.cfg?

If so, I'll give that a shot after the story patch finishes installing. I know I've turned off item translation and it's said that it deleted the files it downloads for item translation so i figured that was enough.

EDIT: Moved the 4 files in question. No more crashing. kek.
    Last edited by GHNeko; Oct 28, 2015 at 11:17 PM.

Item translation being off doesn't delete the files once it's been downloaded afaik since i've had to move/delete them everytime translation files bork
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

It tends to say its deleting SOMETHING, and I've never recalled a point in time where I had to fuck with those 4 items, or seen anything being said about those 4 items needing to be moved.

Generally in the past when item translations dont work, I just uncheck the box and that's the end of that. I get on with no problems and experience no problems.

So this is quite literally a first for me.

Have the same issue, if i do anything via the tweaker the client crashes (item patch turned off), also if install the eng patch client crashes too, so is the reason that im using sega launcher and vanilla client as well.-

Any word yet on when this might be fixed?
    Ship 02 -|- Player ID: DutchRide -|- Character: Tony -|- Main Class: Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Ride View Post
    Any word yet on when this might be fixed?
    Item patch is working now. If you are experiencing crashing still, have you tired deleting translation.bin, translation.bin.7z, translation.dll, and translation.cfg as Nyansan suggested?
    Last edited by Anduril; Oct 29, 2015 at 01:39 PM.

Is the translation.bin.7z file located with the rest? I only see the other 3 and deleting them doesn't stop my crashing :< I've been trying everything I read in this thread to stop the crashes but have been having no luck apart from the time I played right after installing.
    Any tips to stop the crashing would be appreciated