Page 136 of 273 FirstFirst ... 3686126133134135136137138139146186236 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 2726

Don't forget Rappy, who reduces the cooldown on KO'd Pets.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Don't forget Rappy, who reduces the cooldown on KO'd Pets.
    Rappy only got one personality right now anyways given it's statut of "gift as extra for buying X physical content".
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

If you take a look at the statics, more people use iron will wanda instead of sunny day.

Sunny does not work in field 80% of the time, and you don't use wanda in boss room either.

is there an updated image with the best candy to use for torim?
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    is there an updated image with the best candy to use for torim?
    Nothing has really changed much I think, except that cookies take 1x2 space now.

This is how I arrange my Torim's candy box based on my personal preferences.
    Spoiler!

I don't remember the English name for all the candies, so I'll just write the Japanese name instead.

[Parfaits]
    ブラストパフェ - Quite nice unconditional damage, which increase based on how charged your PB gauge is, I use it for almost all my pets.
    メガトンパフェ - Bossing, mainly if you want more powerful Torim's Spiral on bosses.
    ひっさつパフェ - If you take some crit rate boosting skills in your sub's skill tree, it's ok. Weaker than the other option, but it's the closest you'll get to unconditional damage without any downside.
    ぴったりパフェ - Cover most content if you have a light Torim (PD, Magatsu, TD, Elder/Luther...), but of course, useless if you don't match element.
    がむしゃらパフェ - Unconditional damage, but make Torim eat through pp even faster. With the がんばりや personality, I'm hesitant to use it.

I personally went ブラストパフェ & ぴったりパフェ since I consider Torim, the best pet to use for mobbing in TD (and in general).

[Rolls]
    みがわりロール - I consider this the best roll, reduce pp consumption when Alter Ego is active which should be pretty much 70%+ of the time. The only time it won't be useful is on aggressive bosses like PD or Odin, but in that case, Torim would probably die before you die or you switch to Maron..
    へんかんロール - Boosts damage by a small amount, if you really do not want to use above roll.
    ふんばりロール - I like this roll the most if you want survivability, -50% damage when your pet hp is below 50%, active for 10 seconds.

[Cookies]
    +atk cookie if you normally sub classes that scale toward the same atk type
    +pp if not, +hp if your Torim dies a lot

[Stick & Sandwich]
    I focus completely on s-def/blow resist, but I'm considering switching some s-def sandwiches to t-def to give Torim a better chance of surviving if it gets hit by Vibrace's balls/Angel's lasers.

finally got around to making a character for SU, how should my tree look? and should I use Su/Br or Su/Fi?

Been gone for months, so how's Sally with Bolster parfait these days?

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrei View Post
    finally got around to making a character for SU, how should my tree look? and should I use Su/Br or Su/Fi?
    At least look at the SU tree before asking. It's painfully straightforward :I .
    Anyway, I'd consider this the core stuff, anything else is down to preference. http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...GF4OfHNik0000j

Which sub you use depends on what content you're doing. If you're making a character purely for SU then you can even focus on making the other classes entirely as subs.Fi and Br are both good general purpose subs, it really just comes down to preference and which stances you think you'd get the most out of. Fi has more potential raw damage though.

Gu is good for Boss eqs using CT, you might want a party for that though, attack PP is useful as well. Bouncer would be good for EQs with lots of single element normal mobs like TD or Yamato depending on the elements of your pets, I wouldn't recommend it for anything else though. The other classes aren't really worth it IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by arokidaaron View Post
    Been gone for months, so how's Sally with Bolster parfait these days?
    Cery is still plagued by a garbage AI and inconsistent attack ranges, the parfait fixes neither of those problems :P

just making sure, I haven't touched Su at all since I 75ed it a week after release.

also another question, how should Su units look? I know ill be using crafted saiki set for more PP but do atk values on units matter for su?

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrei View Post
    just making sure, I haven't touched Su at all since I 75ed it a week after release.

also another question, how should Su units look? I know ill be using crafted saiki set for more PP but do atk values on units matter for su?
    Sorry for being so snooty, I was in a bad mood. For atk, just go with the atk of whichever sub you're using along with the apropriate pet switch skill. If you don't feel like dealing with that just stick with t-atk.