Page 78 of 273 FirstFirst ... 28687576777879808188128178 ... LastLast

Nope, use the Cookie that raises the stat the pet uses.
    Wanda uses S-ATK, Trim uses S-ATK and R-ATK, Sally uses T-ARK.
    The only attack that seems to scale off R-ATK is Trim Bullet.

Unless I'm mistaken.

Your Switch skill only applies to your stats, and should be used if you're using anything other than Bouncer, Force or Techer as your subclass.

Quote Originally Posted by Petunia View Post
    Unless I'm mistaken.
    You are.

Pets universally use T-ATK for all of their attacks unless you use a Switch skill, in which case all pets will use that stat for all of their attacks. They do work with your own stats as well, so it's most useful to use whatever ATK stat is highest.

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    You are.

Pets universally use T-ATK for all of their attacks unless you use a Switch skill, in which case all pets will use that stat for all of their attacks. They do work with your own stats as well, so it's most useful to use whatever ATK stat is highest.
    So wait.. I should be stuffing T-ATK onto all my pets then? :|

Quote Originally Posted by Greedy Chibi View Post
    Which personalities and elements are the best to use for each of the 3 pets? Also can personalities be changed at all? I know elements can but I'm not sure about personalities. Looking to replace all my current pets with better ones.
    Wanda - 超こんじょう (Iron Will, kinda debatable)
    Torin - 超がんばりや (Increase pp cost and damage)
    Sari/Sally/ - 超てきぱき (Increase pp regen on normal attack)

超 = increased item drop rate

Quote Originally Posted by Petunia View Post
    So wait.. I should be stuffing T-ATK onto all my pets then? :|
    I don't think so.

For example, If I'm using +150 S-Atk Saiki units, and +200 S-Atk mag, then I better switch to S-Atk Switch Strike. In the Candy Box, I should be installing inside them Power Cookies. Also, when leveling up the pet's stats, just level up all of them to max stats corresponding to the pet's rarity.

Edit:

Furthermore, for the subclass, it would be best to use Br or Fi and stack up on S-Atk after getting the relevant stances and whatnot.
    Last edited by Evangelion X.XX; Feb 6, 2016 at 05:44 PM.

I'm a Su/Te, my Br and Fi aren't that high level so I dont think they'd make good subclasses.
    So I should be focusing on T-ATK.

Quote Originally Posted by nevershootme View Post
    Wanda - 超こんじょう (Iron Will, kinda debatable)
    Use the other one.

Wanda is the tankiest pet ever so there's no need for anything like Iron Will, and the other latent gives you extra damage a lot of the time (Sunny Weather = No Weather).

Are the summoner stats really as bad as the skill simulator is currently making out?

Looking on the simulator and a level 10 braver has better stats than a level 75 summoner, is this right and are all the stats on the pets or is this wrong?

I was looking at a Su/Br since summoners get techs and the "all attack bonus"skills so I figured I could finally use the tech stat on some of the all class str/tech katanas that are floating around without it either sucking at teching or sucking at physical attacks due to the other teching classes not really doing jack for melee damage unless you use their weapons, is this still just a dream?

If they are that bad, how does a summoner even do anything, do the pets have insane raw damage before scaling to make up for it or something?

Nah the skill sim just hasn't put the actual stats in yet.

For a female Human at 75, SU base stat = BO base stat, minus 60 RATK, add 10 HP.

Thanks, you've just made my day there, the dream lives!