Page 37 of 273 FirstFirst ... 27343536373839404787137 ... LastLast
    In a 2D Relationship

Can someone compile a short guide? Or is it already out there somewhere?

It's been less than 24 hours and the full extent of pet SCIENCE hasn't even been scratched! What kind of guide can possibly be made in these circumstances? o_o;

So, what's good subclass for summoner, and stat should i focus for it's mag?

Well, for now all you need to know is avoid using exp eggs as they are traps. It's basically like leveling up a mag without status increases. Level 200 mag without status increase guys. :- )

Find eggs of corresponding types and if they're a higher tier rarity, upgrade your pet. If they're lower rarity and have stats you're stacking, feed it to your pet instead. Generally, you want to find 2 x-atk.

Can you not feed eggs anymore after the level is capped? Do we have any idea as to the cap of stat boosts?

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    Well, for now all you need to know is avoid using exp eggs as they are traps. It's basically like leveling up a mag without status increases. Level 200 mag without status increase guys. :- )

Find eggs of corresponding types and if they're a higher tier rarity, upgrade your pet. If they're lower rarity and have stats you're stacking, feed it to your pet instead. Generally, you want to find 2 x-atk.
    When you hit the cap, you can continue feeding eggs and it will keep gaining stats as far im aware.
    Spoiler!

Does it now? I'd figure this would be perfect for SEGA to make some $$$$$. If you can truly keep stacking stats then that can end up being broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    Does it now? I'd figure this would be perfect for SEGA to make some $$$$$. If you can truly keep stacking stats then that can end up being broken.
    One of my teammates told me that the cap is set up at 75 ; Pet keeps gaining stats, but he doesnt know if theres a limit for them, im near the supposed cap (73).
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by wahahaha View Post
    One of my teammates told me that the cap is set up at 75 ; Pet keeps gaining stats, but he doesnt know if theres a limit for them, im near the supposed cap (73).
    Last live broadcast demonstration showed the pet lvl cap being at 85. Unless it's changed in the final release

Didn't they also say it was tied to the Pet's rarity? The broadcast showed 85 being the cap for a 10* Pet, so it probably goes up to 100 for a 13* Pet.