Page 75 of 273 FirstFirst ... 25657273747576777885125175 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    Start spamming Torim stab more as it has i-frames and its the highest DPS PA that Torim has.
    Also, in your candy box add some sandwiches + HP gummies to raise defensive stats.
    This is what I have and it's decent for survival + maintaining high offense.
    Spoiler!

Parfaits: Blast + Megaton for 15% damage total on bosses
    Pancakes: 3 + 1 for 50 element
    Sandwiches: 5 Body for 500 S-def
    Gummies: 5 for 50 hp
    Ramune: Light element change
    Crepe: For RDR, lol.
    Cookie: 1 for 35 t-atk

Raise another Torim if you want as an alternative too.
    what subclass?
    and why need to change light element? what element you use now?

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    Start spamming Torim stab more as it has i-frames and its the highest DPS PA that Torim has.
    Also, in your candy box add some sandwiches + HP gummies to raise defensive stats.
    This is what I have and it's decent for survival + maintaining high offense.
    Spoiler!

Parfaits: Blast + Megaton for 15% damage total on bosses
    Pancakes: 3 + 1 for 50 element
    Sandwiches: 5 Body for 500 S-def
    Gummies: 5 for 50 hp
    Ramune: Light element change
    Crepe: For RDR, lol.
    Cookie: 1 for 35 t-atk

Raise another Torim if you want as an alternative too.
    I'll try this setup , thanks. Have you found a critical parfait? Wiki list its power at 10% , same for Magatsu parfait (At the cost of 25% PP)
    Spoiler!

I subclass Braver for general play.
    I changed it to light for solo XQ runs and I intend to bring it to Magatsu for Su/Gu nonsense as well. My element was lightning originally, and I really should've thought ahead on the element here but it's too late now.

Nope, and I wouldn't use those parfaits for a Torim either. Criticals are too inconsistent in general and Torim already has a high PP cost potential. Level 100+ Torims would probably have a +50% PP cost stacking those two.

Hell-Bent Parfait (Name pending, がむしゃらパフェ) drops from Profound Invasion, Profound Darkness, and Magatsu. It's +10% damage for +25% PP cost.

Hurray for more benefits of being Techer subbed.

I'll try this setup , thanks. Have you found a critical parfait? Wiki list its power at 10% , same for Magatsu parfait (At the cost of 25% PP)
    It's only +10% damage on crits, so probably not that useful? It drops from all enemies level 71+ apparently.

Start spamming Torim stab more
    I'm pretty sure Torim Slash is higher DPS, and not to mention doesn't completely destroy your PP. It also allows you to pop any of your large array of choices of DPS boosters during the animation (Zanverse, Point Assist, Alter Ego, etc). In many scenarios, it's also much easier to hit weak points with Slash.

Has anyone found a way to survive riripa UQ with torimu?
    Just use Cery unless it's a boss. Torim doesn't serve much purpose on trash in ultimate. The stab is decent but you'll run out of PP before the mobs die. Stab is good because usually it kills things in 1-2 hits, but that's far from the case in ultimate.
    Last edited by Crevox; Feb 5, 2016 at 02:04 AM.

Nope, Torim Stab definitely is higher DPS as you can fit in at least 3 before Torim Slash finishes once. Even factoring the 20% power boost from Torim Shout it's still not enough for Slash to beat it out in terms of DPS. Torim Slash is PP efficient, yes, and you can use those skills to boost damage during its animation that is true. However, you can just use those skills before attacking anyway in which case it becomes a whatever. For Train Ghidoran if I want to break something as soon as possible it's definitely just Torim Stab getting the job done quicker. Slash being able to hit weakpoints with ease depends, so eh.

I'll be honest though, I'd rather use Wanda for mobbing in general and Torim for bossing. Wanda Bolt, Wanda Break, and Wanda Slicer have decent AoE and fair damage. Not to mention, Wanda is quite the tank.
    I think Sally is just too weak and fragile.

What stat cookie do we use for each pet? Also, what stat do we raise? Kinda afraid of screwing up the stats early on
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    What stat cookie do we use for each pet?
    Whichever stat you're using, they all use t-atk by default.

Also, what stat do we raise?
    There's no total stat cap for bonus stats on pets, so you can just get them all to the individual caps, which are based off the pet and its rarity.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Whichever stat you're using, they all use t-atk by default.
    I see, welp time to flatten some cookies then. I use satk since the character I do Su on has Fi as sub
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

I see, welp time to flatten some cookies then. I use satk since the character I do Su on has Fi as sub
    Just make sure to grab strike switch. :P

Nope, Torim Stab definitely is higher DPS as you can fit in at least 3 before Torim Slash finishes once. Even factoring the 20% power boost from Torim Shout it's still not enough for Slash to beat it out in terms of DPS. Torim Slash is PP efficient, yes, and you can use those skills to boost damage during its animation that is true. However, you can just use those skills before attacking anyway in which case it becomes a whatever. For Train Ghidoran if I want to break something as soon as possible it's definitely just Torim Stab getting the job done quicker. Slash being able to hit weakpoints with ease depends, so eh.
    I think you're grossly overestimating both stab's damage and speed. Not to mention the fact that on 99% of enemies only alternating stabs will hit the weak point.

In addition, the more time you spend *not* attacking and instead casting buffs and such, the less DPS and total damage you do in the long run. You can't always pop everything beforehand and still have 100% attack time. Torim should always be attacking if he is capable of doing so, because if he can, your meager boosts aren't even worth popping if it means you're going to miss entire attacks.

It's fine though. I don't need to prove it to you, and certainly not everyone is the best judge of damage over time. If you have a spreadsheet, I would love to see it so we can compare notes.

Then again, I am talking to someone who spends his time doing Torim Spiral on Bal Rodos just for big numbers... and:

I think Sally is just too weak and fragile.
    Ruling out an entire pet because you "think" it's weak is kinda sad.

Sorry, I get irked when people are just like "this is better because I say it is" and in the same posts put some pretty silly stuff.
    Last edited by Crevox; Feb 5, 2016 at 10:22 AM.