Page 80 of 273 FirstFirst ... 30707778798081828390130180 ... LastLast

So what are the hot pet PAs to use
    PSO2 Ship 6
    HacksawJimcuttn - HU 75 | FI 75 | RA 75 | GU 75 | FO 75 | TE 75 | BR 75 | BO 75 | SU x

Queso - RA/HU

Not a lot of people seem to know about the buff effects of Torim Shout so I guess I'll list them here.

Torim Shout buff lasts for 20 seconds
    1. +20% damage to Torim Slash
    2. +66-67% damage to Torim Bullet(My personal tests seem to indicate that it's 66.67%, so close enough)
    3. +150% damage to Torim Spiral

"Hot PAs" eh, almost everything has some use.
    For Wanda
    Wanda Slicer serves a similar purpose to Katana's Sakura Endo with a bit more AoE but weaker.
    Wanda Shock is about Katana's Kanran circular AoE.
    Wanda Break is a circular AoE but has less range than Wanda Shock but does more damage if you can get enemies close enough.
    Wanda Pulser deals damage throughout time. Worth using this and Wanda Slicer for bosses.
    Wanda Assault is just to call your pet back to keep it safe or to buff it for sympathy time.

For Torim
    Torim Stab may be used to close a gap and great for spamming for burst damage.
    Torim Slash is a PP efficient PA capable of dealing good damage, it's also Torim's only decent AoE for directly dealing damage. The flaw with this PA is that the attack stops if your targeted spot disappears.
    Torim Shout should be used for its buffing effects to other PAs. See top of the post.
    Torim Bullet is to call your pet just like for Wanda Assault. It's worth using for damaging bosses over time when used with the Shout buff.
    Torim Spiral highest damaging PA but requires 5 seconds and piss-poor range, so it's merely a PA to use as things spawn or immobilized for long enough.
    For bosses that will most likely not get hit by Torim Spiral, use a mix of Torim Bullet(w/ Shout buff), Stab, and Slash.

I don't touch Sally because ew. I'll let someone more knowledgeable post about that pet.
    Last edited by Bellion; Feb 7, 2016 at 07:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    3. +150% damage to Torim Spiral
    Oh wow, that buff is massive. I kept thinking it was just 20% as well

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    I don't touch Sally because ew. I'll let someone more knowledgeable post about that pet.
    With Sally too all the PAs have their use.

Sally Curse is just here to apply Jellen, which can be useful in TD when a mini boss is close to a tower and it is starting to hit
    Sally Fall is kind of a Gravity Point for bow, hit 4 times, damages aren't that bad even tho it could be better, but it is important for the two following PAs
    When enemies are gathered, just spam the shit out of Sally Plode, or Sally Territory, tho this one is taking more time to be op (there is a glitch to cast it w/o PP decreasing).
    Sally Chaser is uh... when enemies are far and close to each other, just spam this, it knocks down enemies and ... chase what is close to it.

Actually, I find Sally to be useful in TD quest, it is the support pet afterall.
    ( I would have liked that Sally Curse applies Jellen and Zalure tho _(:3」∠)_ )
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Seems like pets gain the same amount of EXP from PSO2es chips as they would an egg of equivalent rarity, which is really useful once they hit level 100+ as the EXP from eggs of rarities less then 10* decreases drastically.

mmh, what am i doing wrong? I've a Torim lvl 85 with 50 element, Shifta + Sympathy + Shout, and i do only 70-80k to Bal Lodos in SH

Quote Originally Posted by Arzon View Post
    mmh, what am i doing wrong? I've a Torim lvl 85 with 50 element, Shifta + Sympathy + Shout, and i do only 70-80k to Bal Lodos in SH
    With what PA? Spiral? You might have been hitting its head instead of inside its mouth. Also, are you sure you're charging it all the way?

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    With what PA? Spiral? You might have been hitting its head instead of inside its mouth. Also, are you sure you're charging it all the way?
    With its head you mean like around the eyes right? And yes, it's not the full spiral charge long like 5-6 seconds? D:

Quote Originally Posted by Arzon View Post
    With its head you mean like around the eyes right? And yes, it's not the full spiral charge long like 5-6 seconds? D:
    I mean the top of its head as apposed to inside its mouth, they have seperate hitboxes, so yeah, I guess around its eyes.

And yeah its 5 seconds, you must just be hitting the its head, try aiming lower? Waiting until its mouth is all the way open helps too.

Torim Slash is a PP efficient PA capable of dealing good damage, it's also Torim's only decent AoE for directly dealing damage. The flaw with this PA is that the attack stops if your targeted spot disappears.
    The flaw with this PA is that the attack stops if your targeted spot disappears.
    Very important, must highlight!