Page 57 of 273 FirstFirst ... 7475455565758596067107157 ... LastLast
    Enforcer of Evil™

Or with all class TMG (as shown earlier in the thread).
    PSO2 Ship 2 : オゲラウン ("ogeraun"), caseal HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO/SU75. Have a good time.
    Also, team leader of exceRPt, the semi-RP team.

-HU : it was expected to be bad, and bad it is. Only fury stance provides any sort of boost for wanda and torim, everything else is survivability.
    Fury stance doesn't seem to boost any sort of damage for me.

Also re: FO sub, having Wanda out makes your techs do 1 damage, and Torim makes you do half damage I think. I'd have to check again though.

So probably never very useful.

Regarding subs I think Br is the best with one of the switches (so you can take S/R-Atk up too).

Seems like Point Assist functions differently from WB. The 1.2x doesn't make it qualify as a weak point for Weak Stance.

As for subclasses, I'd vote:

/Fi for Magatsu.
    /Bo for rich people with rainbow pets. Shifta Air checks for the pet's position and they seem to be perma-airborne.
    /Br for PD if a competent Ranger is present
    /Gu for TDs where APPR lets it handle wave after wave without downtime

Is it just me or do summons seem to get the 15% damage penalty for not being Striking attacks vs Aberrations?

For Elder and Loser I'm going to avoid Summoner altogether, pets get caught by everything they throw out, it's not even funny.
    Last edited by Selphea; Jan 31, 2016 at 11:49 AM.

Using switch strike?
    Also, all pets should be the same, no?
    Regardless of who or what attack, everything is t-atk based dmg normally and s or if you use one of the switch skills.

So fury should be like 20% damage boost with switch strike and possibly more if you get s-atk up.

There are barely any charged pet attacks so avg stance charge is kinda useless.
    Which actually makes me wonder if hu might be not that bad after all if you got satk up cause then you would have about the same boost as avg stance but a bunch of survivability.

Quote Originally Posted by Rehal View Post
    ^ call the bird back with Torim Bullet
    As I said, the bird was only 2 steps away.
    Height was just above my head. I spammed shifta and it attacked the boss right in front of me but ignored all my shifta, at least 3 times.

Enforcer of Evil™

Ah but someone in the page before mentionned that pets attack against mobs' t-def...
    So they might actually be tech damage based.
    ...Yeaaaaah fury would be entirely USELESS for SU then.
    And pets may actually nerf tech damage?... That's just, wow. Wonder if Saly also has an effect (because an alert/brisk saly acting as a PP charger while you cast could be interesting... if we get better batons).
    And the switch skills change the stat pets use to scale, not their damage typing. So if they do tech damage, then switch strike will jsut make them do tech damage based on s-atk.
    PSO2 Ship 2 : オゲラウン ("ogeraun"), caseal HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO/SU75. Have a good time.
    Also, team leader of exceRPt, the semi-RP team.

So here's my candy boxes:

Spoiler!

Rolls don't seem very useful (it's 1% extra damage during Sympathy, 4% of defenses converted into attack (might do this for Wanda actually) or 10% less PP cost during Alter Ego, the rest aren't that useful) so I haven't really prioritised them over Cookies.

You sure it's 4% of defenses? The japanese players have estimated it somewhere around 10~20% when I checked it a few days ago.

Well these are values that swiki give, but if they turn out to be different (and they're very useful over cookies), can always just remove a cookie or two, not exactly a big loss.

For crepes I just put them on Wanda and Sari since you only seem to get 2 lucky crepes ever, and Torim has one less space anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    Is it just me or do summons seem to get the 15% damage penalty for not being Striking attacks vs Aberrations?
    They would, Ultimate mobs have resistance against everything that isn't a striking attack or their elemental weakness (I.E. corresponding techs and Wand Gear).