Page 123 of 273 FirstFirst ... 2373113120121122123124125126133173223 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 2726

Hi I just started playing yesterday and I really like summoner and have been using a Sally pet. My question is what do I level my mag to? T atk? My subclass is Tecker

Quote Originally Posted by Kreeper View Post
    Hi I just started playing yesterday and I really like summoner and have been using a Sally pet. My question is what do I level my mag to? T atk? My subclass is Tecker
    Your MAG can be whatever you want it to be as long as you intend to use it for your primary ATK stat. For example, if you're gonna be using S-ATK, make an S-ATK MAG. Since you sub Techer, try using a T-ATK MAG.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

The next pet wil probably have some of Torim's moveset.
    Unless the Rappy already covers that.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    The next pet wil probably have some of Torim's moveset.
    Unless the Rappy already covers that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Rappy Sonic: 20 PP, 4401 Power at Lv. 17. Rappy pecks, and if the peck connects, Rappies converge on the point of contact at high speed and deal five hits of damage. Effectively the Rappy version of Trim Rush, except it's a lot less wieldy. The PA will eat your PP regardless of whether the initial peck connects or not, and once it does, the Rappy barrage will not track the target in question, rendering it ineffective against moving targets. However, it makes up for it in high potency, and is wonderfully useful when enemies aren't actively running away from you.

Rappy End: 40 PP, 7777 Power at Lv. 17. Rappy faces the intended target and begins to summon a large stack of Rappies upon itself. When the buttons is depressed, Rappy slams the stack down, dealing huge damage to anyone in direct contact with the tower. Think of it like Trim Spiral, except it's slightly cheaper, substantially faster, and significantly weaker. The effective range is also somewhat smaller, and once charging starts, Rappy's direction is locked in, meaning that you had better hope that what you're fighting isn't going anywhere for the next three seconds. Damage is rather high as expected, and with a stunned target and enough PP in the pool, you can pull off three Rappy Ends in the time it takes to pull off Trim Shout + fully charged Trim Spiral.
    I'm pretty sure Rappy has some of that covered. *Insert shameless plug for Rappy Pet review here*
    Last edited by Altiea; Apr 29, 2016 at 04:28 PM.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Spoiler!

How is this Candybox for my Rappy?
    I'm gonna try to farm Ares stones during the drop boost week so I can get a Blast Parfait and replace some of the Shoot Cookies with it.
    For the time being, I'm running;
    Two Layer Pancake+2 x2
    Spirita Candy Stick x2
    Shoot Cookie+2 x3
    Stamina Gummi x12
    Bravado Roll+2
    Steadfast Roll+2
    Last edited by Petunia; Apr 29, 2016 at 07:24 PM.

How is summoner as sub? Especially with force or techer main. Really just looking for fun. My aust rod fo 1 shot almost everything anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by SolRiver View Post
    How is summoner as sub? Especially with force or techer main. Really just looking for fun. My aust rod fo 1 shot almost everything anyway.
    Summoner... Doesn't do a lot as a subclass. The only Skills that have any effect as a sub is HP Restorate, Massive Mate, Quick Recovery, generic stat-boosting skills, and PB Advance. Pet Skills have no effect as a sub, since Pets are Main Class only.

dont the two percentage based boosters also work since they never specify pet?

Quote Originally Posted by SolRiver View Post
    Su should never be used as a Sub. It's horrible and offers nothing. The only time I'd forgive it is if you was a new player/character that was focusing on Su, so once Su hit 75 you'd just swap the Main and Sub classes to at least get the stat boosts from Su to get your sub to 75.

If you want to have a Sub as Force, make it Techer. Or if you're feeling special, Braver.