Page 149 of 273 FirstFirst ... 4999139146147148149150151152159199249 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 2726

If thats the bolster parfait if ia m not mistekn then yes it is

i got now 10* egg, yes it's good, looks like summoner is better now on any EQ, the PA is higher than the old
    yet bad things is 10* to 13* only drop on new UQ which is need to do a max character level to enter

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shinmarizu View Post
    I've been looking through the thread, and I'd like to ask if there's any updated (or translated) information about current builds, candy boxes, and so on for this class. It has been a while since I've played Summoner at length, and with all the new candies around, I'd like to know what's current/decent.
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyItsTHK View Post
    I'd like to know this too tbh
    Parfaits:
    Perfect Keeper Parfait(たっぷりパフェ)(I forget the item patch name) from Pietro's Synchro CO paired up with Blast Parfait (ブラストパフェ) from ares stones are probably the best general-use parfaits in my book. PK is 5% damage while over 60% hp, and blast is 4/5/6% damage depending on how full your PB is.
    Megaton Parfait (メガトンパフェ) is the Anti-Boss parfait (+9% damage to anything with the large minimap icon), and are best suited for things with high single-target damage like Torim/Areo and Marron.
    Daredevil Parfait (がむしゃらパフェ) is works like the Limit Drive potential, +10% damage but +25% PP Costs, and would go on something with either typically low PP costs like Mellon or Synchro, or if you were going to go all-in on something like Torim/Aero or Viola, or offest the cost via great PP Regen with Cery/Popple.
    Perfect Parfait (ぴったりパフェ) boosts damage by 7% if your pet's element is the target's elemental weakness; This would be more about committing a pet to combat specific enemy types like darkers or phantoms, or if you were planning on having that pet in every element.
    Ultimate Parfait (アルティメットパフェ) boosts damage to Aberrations by 8%. if you want a dedicated anti-ultimate pet, here you go. Profound Darkness is considered an Ultimate enemy, though Dark Falz Double isn't.
    Deadly Parfait (ひっさつパフェ) boosts Critical Hit Damage by 10%, you would need to have your stance crit skill for your subclass maxed (+25% crit rate), as well as possibly using a Critical Strike Tech ring (+20% crit rate, cant sub fighter though) to get to 50% crit rate (players have a base 5% crit rate) before it would start to pay off though. there are new Critical Candy sticks that might be able to help though, I don't think anybody knows how much they do though.
    Bolster Parfait (きあいパフェ) boosts pet damage based on how far the pet is from you, within ~ 1 mirage escape for 8%, within ~2 mirage escapes for 4%, and 0% if they are outside of that. This parfait is easiest to use on Cery/Popple.
    Harikiri Parfait (はりきりパフェ) boosts "non-PA Pet Damage" aka Pet Basic Attacks by 40%. This would work pretty well on something with a large basic attack modifier like Wanda, Torim, Viola, Marron, or Mellon; but you are basically committing that pet to not really using their PAs too much if you do. Mellon may be a decent candidate if you are using it to activate synchro's personality, but want to have it deal a little damage before you throw it out. you can All-in on Basic Attacks if you pair this parfait up with Daredevil Parfait; since you would be avoiding the pp cost penalty entirely. if you planned on having a Cery/Popple purely for PP regen, you could maybe also give this one to them I guess.
    Deadline Slayer Parfait (ぎゃくてんパフェ)(yeah I forgot the item patch name on this one too) boosts pet damage by 6% when your pet is under 25% HP. this is kinda hard to do since you would have to ignore Resta Sympathy requests, and some pets can be killed pretty easily if you aren't paying attention. Marron and Mellon have a personality that boosts damage while under 25% hp, but I hardly ever get to take advantage of it; I would just use a different parfait.

Rolls: Most rolls can be doubled up to increase their effect
    Support Roll (おうえんロール) boosts shifta sympathy with increased atk, def, and crit rate on your pet
    Substitute Roll (みがわりロール) decreases pet PA PP costs during Alter Ego, which can be nice to offset a Daredevil Parfait, Torim's personality that acts like that, or reduce how much PP you spend while your Viola is transformed.
    Conversion Roll (へんかんロール) adds 4% of your pet's base DEF stats to the corresponding ATK stat. This roll is basically required on Mellon because it's attack stats are super low, but it has a gross amount of def.
    then there is a roll that reduces pet respawn time (しっかりロール) that would be great for Marron, some rolls that heal your pet under various conditions, a roll that reduces damage taken from bosses (probably works well with megaton parfait), and a mag pb-ready invincibility one.

Pancakes:
    these boost your pet's Element %s. probably the most important thing to get done before parfaits/rolls. one level 3 pancake and a level 2 pancake will give you 60% element (50% if sub-13*), so don't go through the heck of putting 2 level 3s on all pets.

Crepes:
    act like Lucky Rise, EXP Boost, or Meseta Fever. the EXP one is only on the story board and via Promos, Lucky Rise though titles and untradeble via AC Bonus Scratch, and the cornbooster is still unavailable. try to arrange your pet's candy box with the knowledge that you might fit in a 2x2 lucky crepe later down the road.

Between Parfaits, Rolls, Pancakes, and a Crepe, you would want to make sure your pet's box has 6-7 spaces for 2x2 items; the 7th slot would be for a Crepe but you might not always have one to put in.
    you can fill in the remaining areas with Cookies, Candy Sticks, Sandwiches, and Gummies.

Cookies:
    Grinds down to a 1x2 area. Typically focus on the ATK stat you are using, Power/Tech/Shoot. Maybe a Spirita cookie or Stamina cookie if you think your pet really needs that.

Candy Sticks:
    they are either 4x1 or 1x4 depending on type and cannot be rotated. Spirita Candy Sticks are 1x4 and useful to have if you can fit them in anywhere in your leftover space for them. Critical Candy sticks are 1x4 too, but you would only want to use those if you were using a Deadly Parfait. 4x1 Candy Sticks include the Striking/Ranged/Tech damage resist sticks (5% resist per stick), which would mostly go on a fragile pet that has the room for such a stick Torim, Mellon (it has high DEF, but the %resist can still really help their low HP), and maybe Cery could use striking resist sticks. Vin-Spi sticks are also 4x1, and give +20 to all atk stats with +3pp; but I wouldn't recommend it beyond it being a weaker but 4x1 Spirita Stick.

Sandwiches:
    2x1 area candies, +100 to a DEF stat. most pets are going to take striking damage while on the front lines, so Body Sandwiches are a priority; I would avoid putting any sandwiches on a Mellon due to it's gross amount of def and absurdly low HP, also the Conversion Roll only uses BASE DEF, so it doesn't count DEF gained via sandwich.

Gummies:
    1x1 filler candies. Stamina Gummy is the only one of these around so just throw 'em in anywhere there is space for them for +10 HP to your pet.

Soda Crackers:
    1x1 with a limit of 1 per pet; if you wern't thinking about what element to identify your pet's initial egg and want to change it afterward, you can use this to fix your mistake. or if you are moneybags mcgee and can buy weapon attribute changes on a whim, since you need to exchange those in order to get these.

Skills are pretty straightforward: All Attack Bonus 1+2, Point Assist + Support Fire, and Alter Ego are your main damage skills; Pet Sympathy+Sympathy Time and whatever you feel like for Easy Sympathy and Harmonize Up for the sympathy mechanic (+10% damage if you give your pet shifta when it asks for it, double healing if it asks to be healed), Pet element weak hit and pet element PP restore if you feel like having that around as a bonus for when you do have the right element pet, the new skills are also really good too since they let you transfer shifta/deband/sympathy buffs when you swap pets out, and fulfill sympathy requests no-matter how far away your pet is. All Atk Up and All Atk High Up once you have skill points you have no idea what to do with anymore. Pet Recovery and HP Restorate are kinda funny to max out if you wanna goof off and not max out the All Atk Up skills.

The two best subclasses for Summoner damage are Braver and Fighter. Braver brings Attack Advance and your choice of low-effort Average Stance or the Pro as Heck Weak Stance; Fighter brings Brave+Wise Stance, and Chase Advance Plus. Brave and Wise Stance use your Pet's location instead of your own, so you would need a good handle on being able to position your pet if you were to use fighter. Braver does get an edge if you are using a Harikiri Parfait, as well as the ability to use Crit Strike Tech rings to assist Deadly Parfaits. Fighter can still use the Attack Advance or Perfect Keeper Tech rings; I cant find any notes on if the PK Tech Ring uses your HP or your pet's HP.

Perfect Keeper is based on pet's HP, just like FI's stance.

As such, SUGU is also a valid choice, with access to:
    -Perfect Keeper's 20% (a lil weaker average stance) / also boost zanverse as a bonus (on top of SU's all attack bonus)
    -trading attack advance for atk pp restore (more PA spam)
    -Chain's shenanigan
    -Deadline Automate can sometime save your neck

-Aerial Advance if there was a pet with good air juggle, but none exist right now.
    -Showtime Star if someone want that temporary 50PP
    -Showtime itself aggro boost should apply to pet, but I don't know for sure.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

eh, I think the attack pp restore personality on Cery/Popple is more than you will ever need

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmind View Post
    -Showtime Star if someone want that temporary 50PP
    Showtime star only give you the PP while you're holding mech guns.

So I just looked at the candies you get from the COs for the new pets. One is a horizontal candy stick that gives 20 to every attack and 3 pp. If you're using the ability candies you can probably replace them with the new ones instead.

Run into another beastly tricktreat party and most summerers still use torim/airo for mobbing.
    I prefer shinga assault+shock. Birds don't seem as PP efficient as dogs.

And still no love for cats.

If I sub gunner does perfect keeper work of my HP or the pets?

Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post
    And still no love for cats.
    If anything, it's Popple that got the most out of the upgrade. Bolster + Magatsu parfait makes Popple Splode damage comparable to Divine Launcher 0
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.