Page 161 of 273 FirstFirst ... 61111151158159160161162163164171211261 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 2726

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    you can get once per week a two layered pancake from pietro, stack of synthesizers costs 50 excubes, it's not that bad really
    True, but I just barely hit SH, so I can barely start doing that on my summoner. As far as buying them with synths, not the problem. Grinding each pancake just to trade them up or use them is the real meseta sink. Unless Pietro gives those two layered pancakes pre-grinded, we would all be in the same boat. I may have gotten one 3 layered pancake and all the 2 layered pancakes required all grinded with only 3 grind fails, but it still costs a good bit.

Consider how much meseta you spend on grinding and affixing weapons that updates once every few months, Su is super cheap to play...if you are lucky enough to get the good egg/candy or wait half a year for exchange/collect sheet.

Even if you haven't leveled Su on all characters, you can still use the all class tact to farm their pancake orders.

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    It seems to be missing a three-layer pancake...
    Yea, just let me put that 3 layered pancake on my 12* maron instead of any of my 13* pets.

EDIT: I'd like to mention that screenshot was taken months ago too.

Its one of those days for me so lazy and not so usefull questions i suppose,any input is appreciated
    1)Do pet photon barrier procs prevent malon/melon from swelling up?

2)Speaking of meron is there a secret when throwing it after it starts fuming?i usually jump and spam the pa but the number of times i can get it to explode seems a bit random

3)Stamina gummies>sandwiches in meron case right?

4)Any preferred pa combos when utilizing synchron on areas like magatsu?
    Last edited by Suplin; Dec 19, 2016 at 05:51 AM. Reason: i swear to god i always confure their names

Marron counts the hits, not damage, so I would assume it didn't. As far as throwing it... it's iffy with autolock, imo. I manual aim now, so I can blame myself instead of Sega's shitty targeting/hitbox system. Not sure about 3 and 4, sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by Suplin View Post
    2)Speaking of maron is there a secret when throwing it after it starts fuming?i usually jump and spam the pa but the number of times i can get it to explode seems a bit random

3)Stamina gummies>sandwiches in marons case right?
    You must be speaking about Melon (green + black one). Maron is the cream + orange one that explodes only once.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

1)Do pet photon barrier procs prevent malon/melon from swelling up?
    No, they always do.

2)Speaking of meron is there a secret when throwing it after it starts fuming?i usually jump and spam the pa but the number of times i can get it to explode seems a bit random
    Are you talking about Melon? Maron is the one you can only throw once. For Melon, don't spam the PA button to keep throwing it. Hold it down as soon as the throwing animation starts until it's back in your hand again.

3)Stamina gummies>sandwiches in meron case right?
    Not sure I get this one. If you're asking if it should just be full of them, absolutely not. If you're asking if they should be used at all, you always use gummies and sandwiches as filler. As far as candy priority goes. I'd say its Pancakes>Parfaits&Rolls>Candy Sticks>Sandwiches>Filler

4)Any preferred pa combos when utilizing synchron on areas like magatsu?
    The same ones you use for anything else. I admit I'm honestly not in the mood to explain how synchro's PAs work. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    No, they always do.

Are you talking about Melon? Maron is the one you can only throw once. For Melon, don't spam the PA button to keep throwing it. Hold it down as soon as the throwing animation starts until it's back in your hand again.
    I see will try that thank you

Not sure I get this one. If you're asking if it should just be full of them, absolutely not. If you're asking if they should be used at all, you always use gummies and sandwiches as filler. As far as candy priority goes. I'd say its Pancakes>Parfaits&Rolls>Candy Sticks>Sandwiches>Filler
    Was asking if in melons case you are generally supposed to omit sandwiches for more gummies since its lacking hp,i understand that those come after you put everything else you mentioned above

The same ones you use for anything else. I admit I'm honestly not in the mood to explain how synchro's PAs work. :/
    I allready know that you are supposed to alternate between different pa's till you can gain enough stacks for the punch pa was wondering which buildup pa's people use though

Was asking if in melons case you are generally supposed to omit sandwiches for more gummies since its lacking hp,i understand that those come after you put everything else you mentioned above
    Personally I just used sandwiches to make up for the loss from using conversion rolls, but I don't think it matters much which you go with otherwise.

I allready know that you are supposed to alternate between different pa's till you can gain enough stacks for the punch pa was wondering which buildup pa's people use though
    The problem is that depends entirely on exactly what's going on at the moment. If you just want a basic dps combo then use Synchro Zan and ken back to back. The others are all situational.

I never had any luck in magatsu EQ with Su. Maron is mostly useless and torim spiral is not reliable most of the time. Synchro is, well, just lack of something.

Hopefully Redran would solve the problem. A long ranged charge attack is just what we need.