Page 168 of 273 FirstFirst ... 68118158165166167168169170171178218268 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 2726

Who should I give Luxury Parfait to? Viola? Since it's awakened form has pp issues, that would make it more tolerable. Or would another pet be preferable?

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    Who should I give Luxury Parfait to? Viola? Since it's awakened form has pp issues, that would make it more tolerable. Or would another pet be preferable?
    Viola would be my top pick, followed by Redran, and Cery/popple.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Viola would be my top pick, followed by Redran, and Cery/popple.
    Torim would be another good candidate for luxury. I would not hesitate to trade 4-6% damage for better PP management (easier shout+spiral, and you can leave it autoattack instead of pet switch).

I wonder how luxury works on viola. If the bonus is multiplied on its already low PP regain I doubt it would make a significant change beside the 5% reduction? You probably still have to switch pet to recover PP.

Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post
    Torim would be another good candidate for luxury. I would not hesitate to trade 4-6% damage for better PP management (easier shout+spiral, and you can leave it autoattack instead of pet switch).
    You pet switch to recover PP with Torim? ._.

I wonder how luxury works on viola. If the bonus is multiplied on its already low PP regain I doubt it would make a significant change beside the 5% reduction? You probably still have to switch pet to recover PP.
    It doesn't have low pp regen unless it's in awakened form, it's pretty easy to turn it off if your pp is THAT low. Stacking it with supstitute rolls has been working well for me so far.

You pet switch to recover PP with Torim? ._.

It doesn't have low pp regen unless it's in awakened form, it's pretty easy to turn it off if your pp is THAT low. Stacking it with supstitute rolls has been working well for me so far.
    I mean, you can leave torim autoattack for regain after dumping all its PP. Torim has bad regain on single target but 30% natural recover can work around this issue.

I mean, you can leave torim autoattack for regain after dumping all its PP. Torim has bad regain on single target but 30% natural recover can work around this issue.
    The only pets with bad base pp recovery are Synchro and Redran. The others all either recover enough pp or do enough damage that switching pets just for pp would probably be a waste of time.

I'm just throwing this out there, but for anyone who has multiples of certain pets, getting a Redran with each personality might be worth it. The damage increase per kill one can actually get pretty strong in certain situations.

I'm just throwing this out there, but for anyone who has multiples of certain pets, getting a Redran with each personality might be worth it. The damage increase per kill one can actually get pretty strong in certain situations.
    I could see the value in a place like TD4 where you can farm easy bee kills with its basic PA.
    PSO2JP Ship 2 - ID: BlakLanner
    Main Character: Aenaenon (Techer of inconsistent ability)

The only pets with bad base pp recovery are Synchro and Redran. The others all either recover enough pp or do enough damage that switching pets just for pp would probably be a waste of time.
    Torim's PP regain is 6/7/14, even lower than synchro if you can't hit multiple targets.

Damage up /kill would be good on solo or fix spawn maps.

On the other side, I still feel redran is somewhat niche pet to fill in when torim spiral/maron strike are not reliable. It has good mobbing potential, but requires way too much control (more chance for error) to surpass click to win pets.

As su/br is there any pet thats worth throwing the normal attack boost parfait onto?
    Spoiler!