Page 191 of 273 FirstFirst ... 91141181188189190191192193194201241 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 2726

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Considering I would rather people ask class related questions in the class threads instead of in the general one where people who like to back read these threads might miss them I don't see how that specifically is a problem.
    Seeing what personality for redran on every page probably means most would not bother reading previous pages. I for one.

All the more reason for me to not write one.
    You've been an automatic answering machine here so I don't see an issue. Plus Su is not likely to get update when EP5 arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post
    Seeing what personality for redran on every page probably means most would not bother reading previous pages. I for one.
    Think about how many people aren't asking because they already read it though.

Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post
    Plus Su is not likely to get update when EP5 arrives.
    Pretty sure there's still a bunch of pets planned and there's always the possibility of new rings. Meanwhile Bo gets no new PAs.

Just for info and I don't know if anyone care but Redran 13* can drop from Dedleon in the chocolate eq. Just got one.

I got a popple egg from there. Assuming jinga/aero would drop, too.

Got a Shinkurou 13* just now. I'm going to guess everything but Maron and Melon, though they may drop from the wolf.

Speaking of Shinkurou... Could someone give me a good setup for this pet ? Well, I mean what parfaits and rolls should I put on this one.

Also in what situation should this pet be used ?
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    Speaking of Shinkurou... Could someone give me a good setup for this pet ? Well, I mean what parfaits and rolls should I put on this one.

Also in what situation should this pet be used ?
    Don't bother. Just use Maron or Torim.

Missing something for what? More atk? I guess you could put atk cookies on your pet and affix atk on your gear. What do your skill trees look like?
    missing something vs. T-ATK build. Perhaps there's one point (except casting techs) that I've not identified...
    It seems that w/ pet shift strike, a s-atk build is at least as good as a t-atk one.
    Since I use Br sub, I maxed s-atk on the Br tree. Max average and weak stances.
    Su tree is conventional

I second you, Shinkuro is pretty useless... Even when you manage a Shinkuro (synchro?) dan, damage is somewhat meh...

I'm disappointed with the valentine CF popple and shinkuro 13*... no parfaits... I'll stick to mother's redran CF. give us Aero and jinga please...!
    btw, redran laser is pretty efficient on this EQ, sice mobs are too "heavy" for zondeel...
    Last edited by M.Burden; Jan 26, 2017 at 09:58 AM.

You're not missing anything vs a T-ATK build, unless you actively include Conversion Rolls and ATK cookies in your boxes. The damage output counts both your character's ATK and your pet's ATK, so if anything, look at your units and use matching ATK to your mag and subclass.

Kuro's damage only increases if you can successfully combo him with different PAs. I can't exactly pull that off because no JA circles as indicator, so I generally don't touch him.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    I can't exactly pull that off because no JA circles as indicator, so I generally don't touch him.
    Just hold down the button for the next PA, all you have to do is use the next one while the animation for the first one is still going, and they're so fast that you can't accidentally cancel them. The only one you would have to be weary of is the spin kick because using another PA stops the blocks, but the animation is so long that it's still easy to keep the combo going.