Page 201 of 273 FirstFirst ... 101151191198199200201202203204211251 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 2726

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    Yeah, Viola is purple unicorn(-ish pet). To be fair you don't need Popple very high, just breaking Lv100 is fine, since you're mostly using it as PP regen and fly killer in TD4.
    Torim stab/wanda shock under tower is safer and more efficient at moth killing. I hardly use sally for attack purpose except mama cubes (after 1-2 rounds redran laser).

Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post
    Torim stab/wanda shock under tower is safer and more efficient at moth killing. I hardly use sally for attack purpose except mama cubes (after 1-2 rounds redran laser).
    If they even get that far on any waves before 6... I usually do Popple for that because it have semi-auto target, so I don't really have to to battle with the OTHER ranged people (Rafoies, generally).

This is something i never go straight so i just want be sure i get it.

All pet attacks are considered tech attacks. So using a ring I would use one that boost tech(perfect keeper tech for example)

The switch strike skill will make so my pet is going off the attack numbers of a certain type.

But regardless of what switch skill i use the pet attacks are still registered as tech

It's registered as tech type damage, yes. It's not tech, Weak Stance still requires you to hit the weak points instead of just matching element like actual tech attacks.

Yaknow. As OP as Maron is, I hope they do something to Melon too. It's on the complete opposite side, being the only pet I feel isn't worth using. It doesn't really have a niche.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Yaknow. As OP as Maron is, I hope they do something to Melon too. It's on the complete opposite side, being the only pet I feel isn't worth using. It doesn't really have a niche.
    I think they just need to rebalance both pet's damage, really. Marron's nuke is far too powerful, and Melon's is too weak, even if you can throw it multiple times. even compared to pets that aren't Marron. shame since the latter is funnier to use imo

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    I think they just need to rebalance both pet's damage, really. Marron's nuke is far too powerful, and Melon's is too weak, even if you can throw it multiple times. even compared to pets that aren't Marron. shame since the latter is funnier to use imo
    I'm not even just talking about throwing it. All of its PAs are weaker for no reason. And I actually think the damage on Melon's throw is fine. The problem is the timer at max charges. There just isn't enough time to make good use of it. The actual damage Melon's throw does at max charge is like a stronger torim stab for 10 pp, with a stun and a bigger AoE, which is really good on paper, but you only have about 15 seconds to use it. If the time was longer it would be fine. But that doesn't change the fact that all of its other offensive PAs might as well not exist.

I'm not even just talking about throwing it. All of its PAs are weaker for no reason. And I actually think the damage on Melon's throw is fine. The problem is the timer at max charges. There just isn't enough time to make good use of it. The actual damage Melon's throw does at max charge is like a stronger torim stab for 10 pp, with a stun and a bigger AoE, which is really good on paper, but you only have about 15 seconds to use it. If the time was longer it would be fine. But that doesn't change the fact that all of its other offensive PAs might as well not exist.
    yeah didn't want to elaborate too much, but yeah Melon has weaker PAs, not to mention it's a lot of harder to manage since it takes less hits to get to max level, so unlike Marron you already have to purposedly avoid parrying some attacks with it to get it to max level only when you can really make use of the throw, when Marron is just, "soak all dem hits unless they are really too strong". So yeah either more damage or more time to hurl it repeatedly would be welcome

I'd rather let melon keep the 15s self destruct timer but make it auto bounce back after melon strike. This way would make it a very good mobbing pet without being over powered.

Let nuking boss be a maron thing.

I think what could set Melon apart is a chaser-lite effect where Melon bounces from the initial target and keeps hitting it or other nearby enemies for up to 8 additional times. That could make it a real solid mobbing choice, and after it faints, go on to using Jinga/Popple/Redran for mobbing till he pops back up.