Page 205 of 273 FirstFirst ... 105155195202203204205206207208215255 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 2726

They’re aware of the Chaining Marron issue so they plan to make revisions along with other adjustments when Episode 5 hits.

It's HAPPING!!!!

But not till ep 5 LOL

Quote Originally Posted by starwind75043 View Post
    They’re aware of the Chaining Marron issue so they plan to make revisions along with other adjustments when Episode 5 hits.

It's HAPPING!!!!

But not till ep 5 LOL
    Deus ESC-A is supposed to receive the buff first. So it's still happening in EP4, just for the last raid boss only.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

anybody looking into what would be the best pet dps in quests where the damage display hard cap is enforced? marrons would still be good to use since they effectively punish any kind of overaggressive enemy or multi-hit attack, for aero spiral I guess it depends on how far past 1 million damage you are regularly hitting for to see if the 5 second charge time is still justifiable. I think everything else doesn't really get too close to 1 million on a single hit to be too concerned about

in other news, I just spent a bunch of time leveling fighter and braver as not-summoner with the allclass tact; but while I was on br/su I thought it was weird that my melon's throw while at critical mass was barely doing more damage than the 2nd and 3rd stage basic attacks; meanwhile popple plode (and a couple well-placed territories) was netting me first place a lot in mining base VR

Lumia's Rod (viedima) is equippable by summoner... isn't SuFo à dead combo already?

Yeah i never seen Sufo talked about. See Te/su and Hu/su but thats about it.

I am glad they are giving us more options for builds, but they should add a real motive to do them in first place. For instance, there was a Wirelance CF released a few months ago that had 2 pots, and one of them worked specifically when you had braver as sub. It gave 12% damage, and a 30% pp cost reduction.

As it is right now, most weapons they release are just the extra damage pot, with the occasional gimmick which have very low values to make it game changer. Having more varied options like pp regen or cost reduction(or main class skills boosts like stances, element masteries and such) with the offset of using unorthodox subclasses would at least give them more ideas and more reason to farm said weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    I am glad they are giving us more options for builds, but they should add a real motive to do them in first place. For instance, there was a Wirelance CF released a few months ago that had 2 pots, and one of them worked specifically when you had braver as sub. It gave 12% damage, and a 30% pp cost reduction.

As it is right now, most weapons they release are just the extra damage pot, with the occasional gimmick which have very low values to make it game changer. Having more varied options like pp regen or cost reduction(or main class skills boosts like stances, element masteries and such) with the offset of using unorthodox subclasses would at least give them more ideas and more reason to farm said weapons.
    I mean, SEGA is leaning in that direction, but only with 14s. 14s are meant to have very unique Pots that change how the game is played, but unfortunately, they're so freaking rare that they don't really matter all that much...
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

New summoner here. Are there any specific pets I should be using as Su/Br? I've grown fond of using Redran (minus the fact that it bleeds me dry of PP) and Synchro but I'm not especially rich and I don't want to fully invest in a pet I'm not supposed to be using. Also, should I be caring for any attribute other than Light right now?

Hope I don't catch flack for this but I'm not particularly interested in abusing Maron right now.

if you want spam PA without considering PP try Cery/Popple which has personality of fast charge PP, but if you want good damage you could try Torim/Aero but this thing low defense. for Wanda/jinga and Viola is balance type, not that much damage (depend on candy you spend) and not that easy to die (or should I say unconscious). Redran is good damage dealer but have high PP consumption, the element PP restore is good, but that means you might have to had couple of redrans, or you can go sub with class that have PP restore like Te (which more preferable if you want to use Symphony more effectively) or Gu

Quote Originally Posted by Zyreth View Post
    New summoner here. Are there any specific pets I should be using as Su/Br? I've grown fond of using Redran (minus the fact that it bleeds me dry of PP) and Synchro but I'm not especially rich and I don't want to fully invest in a pet I'm not supposed to be using. Also, should I be caring for any attribute other than Light right now?

Hope I don't catch flack for this but I'm not particularly interested in abusing Maron right now.
    In terms of attribute, it doesn't really matter unless you have a Parfait that deals bonus damage on element match. There's a SU skill that restores extra PP if you're striking element weak, but it's not that important.

Most Pets are okay right now, it just depends on what specific roles you need to flesh out. Single target is going to be Aero, mobbing is going to be Jinga, your PP battery is usually Popple because of the PP recovery Personality. The rest fill niches; Viola is purple Jinga with a transformation gimmick, Maron is instant burst damage, Synchro is Aero with a pseudo-TAJA gimmick and not as squishy, and Redran is good for pretty much anything. The only Pet that doesn't really serve any purpose is Melon; it's just a weaker Maron with a more gimmicky burst that's really unreliable.

Rappy is also an option starting next update; it's sorta just Jinga/Aero/Popple in one Pet. Good luck getting it to drop, though.

Maron abuse isn't really necessary for most of the game; it's generally only used for successive burst damage in high-difficulty solo content (Solo PD and Solo XQ) and some raid bosses. You don't need it unless you're gonna go the whole hog on Summoner.
    Last edited by Altiea; Apr 16, 2017 at 10:57 PM.