Page 206 of 273 FirstFirst ... 106156196203204205206207208209216256 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 2726

a little advice for those who feel pretty hard on leveling your pet, yes 1-100 is easy but 100-120 is hellish, to make leveling faster, consider yourself to install PSO2 ES, why? other than free 100 warehouse, you can feed your pet here too, also not feed by other egg but also you could feed it using chips. chips get from gatcha 1 per 3 Rappy coins or 11 per 30 Rappy Coins. however, you only able to feed your pet 3 times instead of 5 times, but those 3 time doesnt reduce your 5 times feed counter, so you could say you can feed pet 8 times every few minutes. the only drawback is you can only login 1 platform at a time.

There is also the option of using SG to give your pet a boosted second feeding; combine 2 of those (for a total of 20SG each day) with feeding high rarity eggs and you can easily get a pet to lv120 in a few days.

3 deus runs so far no rappy egg of any kind so i assume it only comes in a 13* variant or i am just unlucky
    also do we know whats the zeinesis/cliff potential for tact?

Quote Originally Posted by Suplin View Post
    3 deus runs so far no rappy egg of any kind so i assume it only comes in a 13* variant or i am just unlucky
    also do we know whats the zeinesis/cliff potential for tact?
    Rappy only comes in 13* variety.

Swiki has no data on the Tact yet, so I assume no one's found out.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

So I'm finally getting around to trying Su, but I need some help before I actually get started. I think I'm gonna use Su/Br due to Fi stances working dependent on pet position instead of my own. Last point would go into Long Distance Love, skill is bugged on the skill sim at the moment and won't appear as such.

My questions are:

1. Should I just make all my pets from the ground up, starting from 9*?

2. I have some 13* Marons with the damage up under a certain threshold personality, so if I were to play optimally, would that mean I can use those from the get go?

3. I have a 13* Torim with the damage up and pp consumption up personality, but is it possible to evolve it into a 13* Aero?

4. Is there a way to change pet personalities? I have many pets that are not of the personality I want.

5. Is there a place I can view an optimized candy box for each pet?

6. Is near Auto-Target a good ring to use?

I usually wouldn't ask so many questions, but I'd like to not make any mistakes as I'm already iffy on the class to begin with.
    Last edited by Shadowstarkirby; Apr 20, 2017 at 02:15 AM.
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstarkirby View Post
    So I'm finally getting around to trying Su, but I need some help before I actually get started. I think I'm gonna use Su/Br due to Fi stances working dependent on pet position instead of my own. Last point would go into Long Distance Love, skill is bugged on the skill sim at the moment and won't appear as such.

My questions are:

1. Should I just make all my pets from the ground up, starting from 9*?

2. I have some 13* Marons with the damage up under a certain threshold personality, so if I were to play optimally, would that mean I can use those from the get go?

3. I have a 13* Torim with the damage up and pp consumption up personality, but is it possible to evolve it into a 13* Aero?

4. Is there a way to change pet personalities? I have many pets that are not of the personality I want.

5. Is there a place I can view an optimized candy box for each pet?

6. Is near Auto-Target a good ring to use?

I usually wouldn't ask so many questions, but I'd like to not make any mistakes as I'm already iffy on the class to begin with.
    1. See #4
    3. Yes, you just need a 13* Aero egg.
    4. You need an egg with the personality you want, but it must be of equal or greater rarity, so to go back to number 1, it is probably best to start them at a lower rarity to get the personality you want.
    6. I personally like it as it ensures that your pet doesn't just come back to you if it whiffs an attack.

Thanks, one more question, should I just get one of every pet, with an exception of Maron, which I would need x5 of? I'm not even sure if I should get that many Marons anymore with how there's a nerf for it incoming.
    Last edited by Shadowstarkirby; Apr 20, 2017 at 03:26 AM.
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te

Seems like swiki has updated their zeinesis/cliffad tact page potentials and likely we will be deciding between party heal/damage or pp regen/recovery
    unfortunately we miss the actual % numbers on some things so i guess its back to waiting for more info/number crunchers to figure out whats better

The wand's page had the party heal at 10% every 30sec and 2% damage up every 30sec (last 30sec). And unconditional 12% damage for user (which isn't on Tact ofc).

2% isn't much, so I will wait also for number on how big is the atk pp recovery and pp regen for the other potential.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstarkirby View Post
    Thanks, one more question, should I just get one of every pet, with an exception of Maron, which I would need x5 of? I'm not even sure if I should get that many Marons anymore with how there's a nerf for it incoming.
    Maron "nerf" is 1M dmg cap. Subr or sufi won't be that much affected...
    Don't hesitate to build your Maron army, after some deus esca runs, it's THE perfect pet... you build hits on Maron during deus' giant slaps (in the meanwhile Fo and Ra are ohkoe'd) , then core bombing.
    No more wonder why they nerfed it...