Page 208 of 273 FirstFirst ... 108158198205206207208209210211218258 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 2726

Quote Originally Posted by M.Burden View Post
    Has Maron strike's regular damage been nerfed on deus' weakpoint?
    My average hit seemed quite low on my last run...
    probably also due to the fact core multiplier is fairly low compared to other weakpoints : it's certainly not like double tongue or PD's core that are x2 damage

No, compared to my first runs (before nerfing).
    The only diff is that i equiped a full atk mag on this run, instead of a 140 atk 60 dex mag.
    Perhaps deus' DEX is high, and i've been unlucky with the variance?

Quote Originally Posted by M.Burden View Post
    No, compared to my first runs (before nerfing).
    The only diff is that i equiped a full atk mag on this run, instead of a 140 atk 60 dex mag.
    Perhaps deus' DEX is high, and i've been unlucky with the variance?
    I noticed my dmg output to be lower than before. Despite having access to team tree boost since recentely. Still high enough but lower. May it be pillow throw or spiral. Am sure they did something...not only on Deus, Hunar too. Mobs from rush part are still as squishy as before.
    Last edited by Masu; Apr 28, 2017 at 10:00 AM.

So does anyone have a level 120 rappy already? How strong is it? According to swiki, there's a huge diff in stats between level 110 and 120 rappy, as well as the bonus stats which made me curious on how good it is.

Its status gains are ridiculous at 120 and allows it to compete with the other strong pets for boss slaying.
    There are 2 PAs of note for Rappy. and the rest is lackluster. They are Rappy Sonic and Rappy End which are both primarily for single target purposes. Although, Rappy Sonic is worth using on a zondeel cluster.
    Spoiler!

Su/Gu with Rappy is a thing as well, just saying. Both Rappy End + Rappy Sonic are incredible with chain. The latter isn't impacted by the 999,999 damage cap.

i hope a CF comes soon for the rappy pet but since it wasnt on any trailer so far i dont have that much hope
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

I knew it, the bonus stats + stat difference between 110 and 120 were significant. Now I only hope deus would stop giving me takts and just give me rappy instead. Thanks for the vids btw.

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    i hope a CF comes soon for the rappy pet but since it wasnt on any trailer so far i dont have that much hope
    Quote Originally Posted by arokidaaron View Post
    I knew it, the bonus stats + stat difference between 110 and 120 were significant. Now I only hope deus would stop giving me takts and just give me rappy instead. Thanks for the vids btw.
    I'm just hoping that RNG is within my reach as well. I can live without 14*s if I can just manage to get the rappy pet.

I would like that Deus give me 13* Rappy egg instead of 12* Exp egg.

And why not the 14* takt.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

@Bellion: Those numbers are with 60 ele full set up candy box? This pet is lvl120?
    Just asking because those numbers are what I get @105 60 light ele and candy box done (3x shoot cookie, 1x vinculum, 2x support roll, Blast and daredevil parfait) IF element matching. Su/Br between.